42 Likes

you are going down you sputnik

5 Likes

What? AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…
…aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!

6 Likes

So eventually Bomba stopped thinking

3 Likes

Uh, dunno if I am misremembering this, but Sputnik is no longer a satellite zipping through space. It crashed back to Earth, and Russia had spent a lot of money and time to recover the space object.

6 Likes

You remember it correctly! :0 I had to google it lol
Sputnik was the 1st thing in space/orbit
Voyager 1&2 are the things still in space out of the solar system

3 Likes

Bomba is immortal, he’s probably been to space more than once in the past century

2 Likes

True. Maybe a Russian Cosmonaut thought sending Bomba would get better results than the chimp and dog they previously sent into space.

3 Likes

We never sent cimps. Americans did. We just sent more dogs

4 Likes

Space. The final frontier.

These are voyages of the tiny horse, Bomba.

His continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilization. And boldly go… I’m lying. He has no mission. He has no idea where TF he is or even how he got where he is.

3 Likes

Never, we need you for dark humor.

1 Like

His mission is to die

1 Like

Bomba crashes into the sun only to become the sun.

2 Likes

Bomba makes me too sad.

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaay

1 Like

If an immortal were to take Boomba’s head would he survive or would the immortal take his quickening?

2 Likes

That’s when the universe will end

Eh, he’s already The One. Duncan McCloud took his own head to give his Quickening to Bomba. He just didn’t articulate his “perfect world” properly, so they deemed it fit for Bomba to live like this, until he can articulate his personal perfect world.

1 Like

I imagine his inner voice being a ridiculously suave and deep posh British accent.