Bomba the eternal (by Rescue_9)

53 Likes

With every new piece Bomba slowly continues the natural transcendence into Eternal Being. Bless that pink bastard.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bomba is the love child of an angel, velociraptor, a sentient bathtub, and a fluffy with a time machine.

After the bathtub gave birth to Bomba, his parents realized their mistakes and flung him to the beginning of time hoping the big bang would kill him.

7 Likes

“Please stop, I am not into vore.”
-Bomba

13 Likes

Bomba is the universal constant. He was never born and he will never die.

It has always been Bomba.

4 Likes

yeah I have the feeling bomba will always be

2 Likes

Bomba isn’t a failed fluffy. Fluffies are humanity’s failed attempt at recreating Bomba’s power.

7 Likes

it is the queen Elizabith’s pet!

2 Likes

yes! new bomba lore!

2 Likes

I can see the bomba cults already, what a sight

1 Like

Now THIS is an idea

2 Likes

Crayons. I’ve been smoking crayons, specifically the purple ones.

2 Likes

Fluff. We’ve been smoking fluff.

You see, fluff sheared from a living fluffy is a powerful hallucinogen. But the quality of the trip depends on the mental state of the fluffy. Happy fluffies whose fluff is carefully harvested with safety scissors produce absolute bliss. But the fluff of abused fluffies has been known to drive men insane.

Since the only people who have experienced the true ecstacy of happy fluff are hugboxers who don’t want the government to ban fluffies as a controlled substance, the secret is not widely known. And even if someone does blab, the world at large will never believe them.

Smoking Bomba’s fluff is rumored to impart the primal secrets of the universe, but at a terrible price.

1 Like

Bomba ate the turtle’s and elephants holding up the earth when the world was young and then got bored and decided to hang out here after.

1 Like

Cool idea,

1 Like

Victor’s probably run into Bomba a few times.

Before you ask...

Victor’s a character from my headcanon. He’s an immortal who has been stranded in the past and got back to the present the slow way more than once.

2 Likes