Bonko’s Big Adventure (CH4: End Of The Line) (maggot_clown)

Bonko wasn’t so sure if he enjoyed being on this grand adventure anymore. When it all started, he was optimistic, excited to be going places all on his own. But all the fear, harm and heartbreak he’d gone through in such a short span of time was perhaps beginning to open his eyes to the cruel nature the outside world had against fluffies. Even other fluffies weren’t a safe bet, as he was currently experiencing.

“Dummeh siwwy-face fwuffy! Ou’ no desweb nummies! Am onwy fow bestes’ smawty hewd!”
An unruly unicorn fluffy stood before Bonko with aggression in their tone, their horn making tiny sparks in hostility. Though the fluffy clown was bigger than them by at least a few inches, by now his wits had been whittled down, to the point where he cowered in the corner, whimpering. He’d no idea why this unicorn was so miffed with him, especially since he hadn’t gone anywhere near any sort of nummies, he’d only been running from an earlier encounter. But the other fluffy wouldn’t listen to reason, and even if they could, Bonko was too afraid to try it anyway.
“Huu… why meanie fwuffy hab wowstest maddies at Bonko? Hab wowstest heawt huwties…” The clown fluffy whined, pressing up against the wall with shaky legs. The opposition simply puffed up their cheeks in response, tail flailing angrily behind them. In a single moment, Bonko felt the familiar but unwelcome feeling of a hoof swiping across his cheek, a stringing sensation spreading across his face. As per usual, out of autonomous reaction, the fluffy clown went to swipe back, despite his fears; but the enemy was smart enough to keep around backup, and he wasn’t exactly prepared for a two versus one. Bonko felt as he was tackled from the side, tumbling over into a puddle, pain spreading across his side. He wanted to cry, but he was too desperate to leave this situation alive. Though, try as he might, attempts to get up were only replaced with squeaks of agony.

The pathetic display he put on, writhing in a puddle and crying out in defeat, only encouraged his attackers further, as they began to tug at him violently. The fluffy closest to his size, most likely the toughie of the apparent nearby herd, managed to snap Bonko’s suspenders off, yanking down his fluff-fitted pants.
“Dummeh siwwy-face fwuffeh am stupi’ diapew poopie!” The toughie mocked, slamming a hoof against the light-green fluffy’s side, encouraging a distressed squeal from him. Meanwhile, the fluffy who appeared to be the herd’s smarty repeatedly thwacked poor Bonko’s face, chastising his clownish appearance and violently slamming on his big red nose; he even felt as some blood began to trickle out from his actual snout underneath. Every sense in his body told him to get up and run, but the pain it was in was convincing him otherwise, leaving him to sit there and cry like a foal as every sense was overwhelmed. A fluffy as well-trained and strong as him, yet he couldn’t even escape from a fight against two ferals.

Bonko nu wan be expwowin’ no mowe… wan go back to clowny fwiends an’ mummah an’ ciwcus housie…

That train of thought was cut off by a sudden dying squeal. Bonko hesitantly turned his head to his side, horror overcoming his senses as he saw what remained of the toughie, squished beneath the shoe of a human, their insides pushed out of their mouth like a tube of toothpaste. His eyes widened, not even noticing as the smarty sped off in fear, trailing a pile of liquid fear-shit behind them. The clown fluffy felt as if he’d been saved, but regretted that thought as he saw the human towering over him lift their bloodied shoe back up, hovering it just over his face. He was too tired to run, staring directly up at the gut-covered shoe sole. This was it; Bonko was going to die. He wasn’t going to make it back home. He wouldn’t be amongst his circus friends ever again.

“P-Pwease, nice mistah… n-nu gib Bonko foweba sweepies…” The fluffy clown croaked weakly, in a last ditch effort to avoid death by a smidgeon, as he’d done so well at before. His namesake seemed to resonate within the man, as suddenly, their composure relaxed, bringing their foot back down and peering at the bright-green fluffy. A look spread on their face, appearing to have only just noticed his clownish appearance.
“Wait… you’re Bonko?” They asked hesitantly, scooping him up by his front legs, poring over his painted-on facial features.
“N-Namsies am Bonko,” He responded, attempting to honk his nose habitually, though the pain he was in stopped that. A couple moments passed of the two staring into eachother’s facial features, before the man got a look in his face. Not really a look of sympathy or relief, more like he’d just struck metaphorical gold.
“To think I was gonna take out my down luck on you!” They exclaimed, haphazardly tossing Bonko into a rugby carry, “If I take you back to those circus people, I could probably afford my rent this month!”

The fluffy clown was honestly confused, but too exhausted to care; whatever this man was talking about, he assumed it was good, because he mentioned the circus. “Am… am nice mistah take Bonko back to ciwcus housie?” He questioned, peering up at the man blearily.
They just grinned, continuing to walk, “I’m not just gonna leave my chance at some quick cash to die in the streets, am I, you idiot?”
Bonko just smiled tiredly, not even registering the insult. He was going home after all. His efforts had not been wasted. Well, at least he thought so; to be quite frank, all he’d done was follow the same three posters in a circle for about a week. But nonetheless, he was going home.

“Tank ou’ mistah… Bonko hab biggest heawt happies!”
“Shut up.”

(Looks like Bonko’s gonna be back with his pals soon; suppose that means some Hugbox’ll be next. Enjoyed this excuse to reduce him to a pathetic mess.)

12 Likes

Oh dear.

2 Likes

You say Hugbox incoming.

I say Bonko’s already been replaced.

Which gives the circus an excuse for a double-act

2 Likes