BoopCo Munchkin Compatible Launcher by Chikahiro

From the comments in one of @BFM101’s stories:

Ee-Esh-Pee-Enn high-wight ob da week iz bwought tu yu bai BoopCo® Munchkin Waunchew. Put fwuffies intu hawd to weach pwaces. BoopCo®, an attempt wuz made.”

Well, if you don’t want to line @Booperino’s pockets, Chikahiro Multiversal now offers a BoopCo Munchkin compatible Launcher! The drum system enables quick reloads worth reasonable accuracy!

30 Likes

Why I get the feelin when fired it goes “plfft!” “Plfft!” “Pllft!”

5 Likes

Overall, you have my interest. 2 main questions

How are the scaredy poops handled? Because cleaning that out would be awful.

Is it compatible with foals? I can think of many instances where I would need to rapidly accelerate foals to a high velocity.

2 Likes

Jonathan Mongola stares at the device, a strange sensation washing over him. Something he hadn’t felt in many years.

Then with a smile growing on his face, he pulls out a stolen credit card, and orders 7

5 Likes
  • BoopCo® Munchkins don’t do scaredy poopies if I recall correctly. For normal Munchkins? Highly recommend plugging, high fiber cereal, diapers, etc., as the back of the fluffy is exposed.
  • There is a foal adapter but they generally don’t launch as well. Chikahiro Multiversal has found that any situation you’d want to use a foal you’d be better off using a buckshot made of mini-micro fluffies. Warning that you need to sort them between regular mini-micros (non-lethal) and mini-micro hellgremlins (lethal, violation of the Geneva Convention).

The ordering system recognizes him via combination of intrusive cookies, privacy violations, and plot-onium. His order is given a 100% Friends and Family discount via “N&H.” Shipping is expedited, it’s autographed, one is customized with a mare and mocro-mini painted on it, all accessories are included, and all instructions are ALL disturbingly tailored to him. The “date night launching activities” is particularly on the nose.

There is one steel reinforced container containing a snarling micro-mini mare demanding “gud feews ow wiww kiww yu!” with instructions on how to make buckshot rounds. A box with it includes the necessary protective gear including steel gauntlets.

4 Likes

More like THHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhppppppPPPPPPTTTTTT

1 Like

Imagine getting in a physical fight with a hugboxer and he whips out the mf sentient stuffed animal minigun. love it!

3 Likes

You could play fetch with a Hugboxer. Aim down the field, launch, and we’ll chase to catch it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg :joy::joy::joy: I know he would do something horrible but how you describe it like he was staring at it and a last panel was him holding his credit card. :joy:

1 Like

more specifically boopco munchkins poops are all encapsulated inside their tummies, so they just pop out like plastic balls that the enviroment detest, but you, as a consumer, will love!

3 Likes

TACTICAL MUNCHKIN INCOMING!

2 Likes