Boopco Tamafluffy Concept (by Booperino)

Been thinking this for a while, sucks i have no clue how to program XD

But yeah a fluffy style tamagochi/digimon toy/game

You start with a capsule (from my munchkin fluffy idea, but could also be foal in a can) and it becomes a chirpy then foal. Depending on how you care of the foal it become one of the 3 species, and those 3 can become its hugbox to abuse variations. the final stages being variations of alicorns, and at the end your fluffy can become a soon mummah or a litter pal depending on how you treated it in life

It’ll leave a capsule (or foal-in-a-can) that starts you with better initial status (which would be like happiness/hunger) that can help get other evolutions for the collection or the fluffy dies and you start from zero with no extra benefits.

37 Likes

I’d be more interested in a VR game.

You know, so I can hit them.

5 Likes

I dunno, I’d prefer a game I have the equipment for playing. (To avoid confusion, this is a reply to weasel.)

4 Likes

so fluffgen but in vr

3 Likes

I like me one of those little games actually. Would also make great presents for some others I know who likes fluffies, MLP and what not. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah i got inspired by a digimon vpet i got this year, i feel it could work with fluffies :slight_smile:

I never tried playing that. Does it actually work?

1 Like

its in alpha and is very rough but its functional. its very limited right now, floor dont even have texture, fluffys dont have animation (beside drawning and flayling when on a grinder) so they walk around basically floating. Also no reproduction or babys in this version, just adult fluffys that can grow to over 200 years old if they dont die of hunger/thirst/abuse
It’s an interesting alpha, fun for a few minutes for the novelty

edit: oh yeah theres also a kick button that makes the fluffy ragdoll. these kinda stiff robotic fluffys inspired me to make the Boopco Munchkins XP

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be that complicated as a desktop program or mobile app. But you know, some guys would make it a real tamagotchi.

1 Like

Omg cute idea!!

1 Like

Love it. There’s something like this in my stories, but it’s never been the focus of a story.

You know they’re selling the OG Tamagotchi and Digimon again?

1 Like

yup! i have the og digimon and digimon x anniversary v-pets they released these years :slight_smile:
Am tempted in getting a tamagochi sometime, love v-pets

1 Like

Love the idea. I imagine this is what is actually keeping Boopco afloat after everything.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Kinda. The gamedev is working really hard on it. You should donate to him I heard he’s pretty rad.

3 Likes

Are you the guy? I don’t feel like checking through your post history.

1 Like

one glance at his gallery is enough

1 Like