Booru fluffy drawing (Axestraddler)

Old art that was only on the booru

14 Likes

Wow its beautiful love the curve and shape of your fluffy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! That’s really nice of you to say!

1 Like

Keep using this style :+1:

1 Like

Is this the one that was “too MLP” ?"
I do kinda see it, but thats not a bad thing.
I generally feel like there are lots of different fluffies breeds and species, and this one is just more stouter then most fluffies.
A farm fluffy if you will.

1 Like

Yeah it is, good eye. I’ve had trouble replicating this style, and kind of like that the fluffies I draw now are fatter, but I think the faces here are the best I’ve drawn on a fluffy.

Well it looks a bit like a MLP toy from the side.
They both look very pettable and more pony like then most fluffies, including mine.

I tend to feel that the pudgier and the fluffier a fluffy the better.
They are supposed to be toys after all.

But a stockier fluffy isnt a bad thing, like I said I can imagine these on farms and the like.
Or a different type of fluffy by Hasbio to play “farm” with.

So too MLP is not a bad thing in my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah! I tried to base the proportion s of this one on the G1 and G2 MLP toys. I was super new to fluffy ponies at this point.

I’ve been lurking on the booru since 2018, but only decided to become active and contribute about …3 weeks ago on here

1 Like

I’ve been aware of the fluffy fandom from 4 chan days, so 2015-16 era, but only started looking into it around 2019-2020 times. Didn’t post on the booru or the the reddit until juuuuust before the booru shut down.

1 Like

I posted a few comments on the booru in …June 2020, but it was pretty dead by then.
Few weeks ago I went “hmm wonder what happened with fluffies”, and here we are.

1 Like

Glad to have you!

1 Like

Much obliged, i am glad to be here.
The community on the whole has been pretty open and easy going.
Unlike the venom and rancor of the booru.

1 Like