booru repost it's never over rippofMcgee

just when you thought you where safe form reposts

25 Likes

Oh no please stop reposting old content haha we would never enjoy seeing more art on here

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO! Please no more cool and original content that I haven’t seen! AHHHHHH

7 Likes

NOOOOO! THAT ISN’T HOW FLUFFU LEGS WORK!!!
NOOOOOOOO!

3 Likes

Yeeeeees oh yeeeeeeees

3 Likes

Kill that abomination on the top! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

2 Likes

ULA!!!

1 Like

Ok who fucked the fluffy?

4 Likes

The pain! The horror! Not more content that I’ve never seen before because I’m a newbie in the community and barely know what booru even is! When will it end?!

3 Likes

it is a man

Opposable thumbs?!

That thing MUST be introduced to the feral genepool. It may give them the edge they need to survive!

Its not like their “hooves” protect them any.

1 Like

Monkey ferals

2 Likes

I’ve now seen the baby bodied fluffy like 3 times and the more I look at the more I get used to the idea and the more that Scares me-

2 Likes

"Brothers! Arm yourself with the heavy flamers! Get your meltas and bolters and everything you can get a hold off! We are going on a glorious crusade and we will annihilate this abomination!

1 Like

Recall that in real life, and I cannot stress enough, real life, that the Chinese made a pig/human hybrid.

Now, they aborted it once the cells started dividing so we don’t know what it would have been or how long it would have survived. Also, the Chinese government basically made the team that did it “disappear” after global backlash.
But they did it.

Its just putting a bit (more) human DNAinto Fluffies.

1 Like

It is no where near as exiting as it sounds

Enough to put me off pork. Or at least moreso, the fact actual cannibals descrube manflesh as “rotten pork” and its so similar to ours that you can graft it onto burns or swap organs with pigs, along with how a pig raised with care is smarter than most dogs aside from the smartest dig breed, is horribly off putting.

Next time you have bad pork rinds, just realize you would not be able to say fir certain without scientific analysis that it isn’t human flesh.

3 Likes

I will not realize nor care