Bora the fluffy [By Larur]

A while ago I took one of those adoptable fluffies that a cool person gave, specifically I was looking a fluffy to make it LiterPal and EnfiePal.
So I also made a small text about the context.

BORA

"The other day I adopted a FluffyPony in a very nice place, I had to choose one suitable for the needs I have, since I was recently given a small litter of fluffies and I had to meet certain needs. I chose to make her a LitterPal but one that could also satisfy the sexual needs of males, since they are developing and are a complete hormonal disaster. I didn’t put her in a box because confining them like that seems a bit cruel to me…
It’s nice that the little ones have someone to keep them company, and I think they have already accepted her very well because they call her “sister” so everything seems to be going well.
Little “Bora” is happy and gets along well with her “little brothers”, she has a warm house, sometimes I give her leftovers from food and she is safe.
In any case, she is a fluffy one with unattractive colors, so this fate is better than her being adopted by some Abuser and tortured. After all, what else could these fluffies be used for?

English version

Versión en español

74 Likes

no siento lastima por ella pero me gustaria ver al resto sufrir tambien xD

5 Likes

I feel like if Bora told her ‘brothers’ about Red Rocket they’d stand up for her.

It’s a fucked up family unit but it seems to work

13 Likes

…Yeah mostly because the option of choice has been amputated right out of the matter

10 Likes

Well hey, at least they have a positive mental attitude! Aspirational!

5 Likes

Seems to me she already was; just one with a more hands-off approach.

8 Likes

Is that a zero on their block? Someone is going to give their fluffy a stroke by exposing them to abstract concepts!

6 Likes

So…the daytime siblings are kind whilst treating her like an enfiepal and litterpal?
And the red one is the opposite?

Okay i might need some explanations to understand whats going on :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Fixed right?

If not, Step sister right?

4 Likes

Hey, it’s my college boyfriends! I wondered what happened to them.

3 Likes

Eat the poopsies and give the enfies. Such a simple life. Glad she was spared from abusers, I’d call this hugbox as far as fluffies are concerned.

7 Likes

That is sad as fuck

2 Likes

Or neutralbox imo

3 Likes

Eh, buyer ‘daddeh’ should get it through her head how worthless she is. Ah well, if she gets knocked up and has babies, the siblings will get enfie babies :smiley:

3 Likes

Everyone treats her like a enfiepal, but sometimes they are a little bit harsh with their words

And she can only nod and convince herself that she’s more than just a Litter/Enfie-Pal

3 Likes

Who is more psychopathic? The abuser who mutilated her or the one who adopts another fluffy to eat her feces and let her be raped?

3 Likes

The owner who mutilated her to become a faeces eater and rape toy fluffy

3 Likes

She will do her part. if she doesn’t one of her brothers will.

Also the stuffy freind is enf free so hes living his best life :shrug:

3 Likes

Saintlike behaviour.

4 Likes

Si da un poquito de lástima ver a Bora :c puede que la usen pero al menos los demás la consideran parte del grupo. Aunque el rojo parece mucho más grande y no creo que decirle al resto ayude mucho

2 Likes