Bouncepad vs PennyFarting Machine: Chemical warfare by Mikahorsie

Daddeh knu Penny is a SMAWTY su Daddeh gib penny nyu toysies~ gib SMAWTY Yummy Nummies Fow dis!!

NAO SMEWW SOWWY FAWTIES DUMMEH BABBEH!!

@SqueakyFriend … what will Bouncepad Do?

27 Likes

Uhhh where to vote?

4 Likes

Nah… imma ask @SqueakyFriend to respond before posting a vote page.

Essentially , it’s for a more interactive between two artists before the people decide who wins

1 Like

Are you going rogue with this?

1 Like

Not really. Think of it like pregame art. This way me and @SqueakyFriend would have a communication to what we want to show.

Once @SqueakyFriend responds then We can add in the actual combat art and have the people vote for it.

Edit: You know what… if this offends you, imma just delete this.

4 Likes

export202312091112315500

Well, as long as you add it before Wednesday

9 Likes

I don’t get it. Were you assigned to draw the battle that features a fluffy you entered? Is this a pre-game thing? Is this instead of the assigned artist? My head is too dumb for this stuff.

2 Likes

I just checked, an Mika got assigned battle 1-P.

Which means that this is a separate pieces of art which is not intended for battle flufs…?

Either way, Mika just messaged me and it appears we need the help of a volunteer.

3 Likes

Farting?? In Battle Fluffs?? Well, uh, there’s no rules against being flatulent… Which probably means there’s also no rules against sorry poopies. So Bouncepad just has to plug up his nose as much as he can and get in there! Maybe his hopper ball’s handles would work as plugs (edit: they are twice as big as his snout, so they would not. Hooves it is).

He will, however, absolutely throw up. A lot. Possibly shit into any vent he can find on PennyFarting, because revenge stinkiness.

(… This feels like a battle where the real loser’s going to be the audience.)

6 Likes