Bowl Fluffy Springs (Pg. 1) [By: Jejjick]

So funny story, I started this little comic series in January and figured it would just be a quick little thing to take a break from Alley Mummah.

Two months later, I was only able to work on it intermittently so it took me far longer than expected but now it’s finished and in the coloring process.

Coloring this is proving to be a pain in the ass so I’m going to be posting them page by page as I get done finalizing them, but the actual content itself is completely finished so these should be coming out quite regularly. Hope y’all enjoy this in the meantime.

Next >

98 Likes

Aww…

A-aww…

wait…

WAIT OH SHIT! OH FUCK!

7 Likes

I had a hard time to right Wyoming
I feel dumb :v

2 Likes

I want to see a bowl fluffy getting their fluff rainbow slick via Ohio water.

1 Like

ACID.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see if either this mom gets her family to safety or they all somehow end up dead cuz nature demands it.

2 Likes

This is gonna be funnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

I totally understand the “it’s gonna be a quick one” turning into a full thing and consuming more time than expected xD
I’ve always find the concept of bowl fluffies really interesting! Hope to see more and how things turn out for the mare and her foals!

3 Likes

It may assume the hot springs will be like those nice warm ones you visit in Japan for a comfy bath.

In the American West, our hot springs are usually… toastier.

4 Likes

If the water has some other colors to it like that, doesn’t that mean it’s boiling hot?
Something tells me that there’s going to be bodies soon and definitely not human. O3o

4 Likes

It’s that and also the weird bacteria that live in there, because the water temperature varies depending on how close you are to the center with different kinds of micro creatures living in there. (Sorry for the nerd answer, I had to look into this a bit while making the comic lol)

3 Likes

To put it mildly lmao

1 Like

I love nerd answers, I’m basically a nerd myself =w=
Not the smartest one tho o3o

1 Like

I love this, I’m genuinely laughing rn, fluffy so adorably stupid. Can’t wait to find out what happens!

1 Like

Well mummah… it is gonna give you wawmsies, and hawtsies… and ohshitimmelting…sies

2 Likes

I like how the mummah is telling off the baby for calling himself the bestest, instead of encouraging the behaviour. Often the mother is portrayed as being the one to pick a bestest, so it’s interesting to see this take on it.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like it. Bowl fluffies have a bit of a unique dynamic regarding bestest picking in my canon, so I’m glad you noticed that! It’s definitely not subtle but nobody has commented on it so far so I worried that it got glossed over.

1 Like