Bowl Fluffy Springs (Pgs. 7 & 8) [Comic by Jejjick | Color by ifluffybooru]

Boiled and destroyed in the spring, remains launched off God knows where lol.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, this was so knowledgeable. uwu✨️
Thank you for sharing all of this in a way to enjoy without accidentally falling asleep. uwu✨️

2 Likes

Where did that guy come from

1 Like

He was in the first page.

1 Like

Had a lot of fun with this, hope y’all enjoy the colored page.

4 Likes

Fantastic work! The coloring on the last panel especially really highlights how gruesome the aftermath is.

3 Likes

They almost look like biomechanoids!

3 Likes

I tried a lot of different methods to get the meat looking “meaty” enough since I don’t do this as a normal thing, I’m happy with how it came out!

2 Likes

make the muscles have lines flowing up and down following the legs and bones or it looks like meatloaf or jello if you ever look at a meat section or butcher and their work you notice some details that help with muscle anatomy ref good practice for future works!

2 Likes

Great work @iFluffybooru, what a splendid way to cap off a great comic!

1 Like

I remember stumbling upon this comic when I was new to the whole fluffy thing(about a month ago, haha) and after delving into this amazing artist works? I can enjoy this in a more meaningful way. I love the whole process and how painful it is, the neglerct and reject of the bowl mummah It’s perfect.

1 Like

Makes me wonder , What would happen if the water was freezing cold

1 Like

She be stuck and freezing to death … well if the ice broke while her babys were on her and had fallen in… they be dead