Bowl Fluffy Springs (Pgs. 7 & 8) [Comic by Jejjick | Color by ifluffybooru]

Major thank you and shoutout to @iFluffybooru for coloring these pages, be sure to check out his work.

< Previous

134 Likes

How unlucky it didn’t happen before she went in, or at least happened early enough to kill then quick enough. Oh well, that’s what you get for making terrible decisions I guess.

Also I like how the face of guy running away looks like a minion or something lmao

11 Likes

Black and white adds class to the fluffy suffering

4 Likes

Dumb bitch

4 Likes

Excellent conclusion, RIP this utter dumbass.

6 Likes

You ever read Chuck Palaniuk’s “Hot Potting”?

2 Likes

9/10, they didn’t suffer enough. Just kidding, this was MINT.

5 Likes

I have not.

1 Like

Serves the little shit nuggets for crossing a volatile environment.

2 Likes

Is that permission to treat it like colorable line art that im hearing?

3 Likes

Mmm, steamed mummah and babbeh surprise!

1 Like

Yeah, you can do that or if people want to go crazy, I can send the proper transparent PNG files.

2 Likes

TW it describes what happened in the comic above happening to multiple humans: ↡ Hot Potting ↡ (ASMR soft-spoken novel reading) - YouTube

2 Likes

thank you thank you! Even if it isn’t colored i LOVED this sickening, boiling story!

2 Likes

I’ll take the line art if you don’t mind? Need to practice anyways.

2 Likes

I would love to sea this in color as well. It’s just I also want to see the gore and keeping the same look like the previous.

2 Likes

For sure, I’ll DM you the file.

The official Bowl Fluffy Springs Colour-It-Yourself Activity Pages ending was an unexpected twist but surprisingly not entirely unwelcome.

In all seriousness, thanks for a fun little story with great artwork, bowl fluffies are a ton of fun to see because they’re such a weird concept. I know what it’s like to lose interest in a project so kudos for finishing it to the best of your ability.

2 Likes

Much appreciated, these pages have actually been finished for months but I had intended to color them.

1 Like

well, the animals are in for a treat, aren’t they? I hope he sees some wolves or a few animals who smell this fresh meat!

hmm, where did the “bestie” go?

2 Likes