Brazilian's Alienfluffy (InfraredTurbine)

Did you know … Brazil has its own “Roswell case” ? xD

The Alienfluffy above was based on a famous thing that happened in Brazil, in 1996.
Basically , one day, three girls were taking a shortcut to get home at night, throught a place behind some houses, with a lot of bushes and almost no light. In the middle of this, they saw a creature with big red eyes, three things that looked like horns on its head, crawling near the wall.

Pics about it xD

You can read more about it here.

Turbine, what the actual fook, why are you talking about this ?
I basically remenbered this existed today and thought it was cool to bring some Brazil’s “cULTuRe” here xD Kek.

For commissions, feijoada and samba please feel free to contact me.

28 Likes

What if what they saw was a guy with hydrocephalia and dreads?

2 Likes

Chupacabras.

2 Likes

chupacabras was another whole problem
But there were cases about this in the 90’s, ngl

1 Like

I get about as red as the 2nd pic in about 30 minutes of direct sunlight. Some of us are not built to survive Brazil :smiley:

1 Like

Not to worry. The X-Com project covers alien fluffies.

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Im loving an extraterrestrial ver. Nicely done.

====

Somewhere in a spaceship.

Salar: Gorn, have ya seen my pet?

Gorn: :astonished: Oh shit!

1 Like

Yet another reason not to go to brazil. /SarcasmEnd

Also I thought this was ‘alien fluffy’ as in a fluffy had hosted an alien from alien and this was the alien that came out. Since each host has variation on the alien produced.

Im curious what use they’d survive in the hive?

I’d say they are too dumb to survive in hives

1 Like

Hive might keep them around for times when they’d otherwise have to kill a useful member to use their acid blood to melt through a barricade.

Admittidly now im curious if normal aliens have decent throwing capabilities or could fling things with their tails… If so these dudes would make decent opening projectile attacks.

Probably the only alien that reverts to ‘face hugger’ instincts at another stage in its life. xD

Could also send them through smaller then normal vents, or down trapped hallways to try and deplete turrets/set off sensors and trip wires etc.

1 Like