Breakfast time (with Lindsay!) by MuffMan

This is a direct response to CarnivorousDuck’s Breakfast time Took me longer than expected. Enjoy!

89 Likes

brutal, metal
how could you do something like this ?
please do more
xD

6 Likes

Extra points for Great Danes. The most majestic stilt-doggo.

9 Likes

I’ve had two Danes. From what I’ve seen, there’s nothing majestic about them.
They’re big, goofy, clumsy, mini-oxen that you can’t help but love.

12 Likes

That’s majestic in dog terms.

6 Likes

What an inhumane way to kill your dog.
Sure, there’s worse poisons. But still.

2 Likes

dog eats fluffy

This is exactly the wholesome content I’ve come to expect from this site. Bravo!

2 Likes

Only in Fluffycommunity, this means a legit request for instructions. :laughing:

4 Likes

Kinda like St. Bernards, only without the slobber.
I have to confess, I did meet a St. Bernard once, and yeah, it was big, loutish and drool-y, but it fixed me with its gaze and I was nearly done for. It had the biggest, gentlest, sweetest, most loving eyes…
:heart:

5 Likes

Marmaduke got dark recently.

3 Likes

Start with one fluffy foal. Properly shit the fluffy. Cover it in syrup so that it’s slow and sticky. Place the fluffy between two pancakes. Call your dog over. If the dog has a taste for fluffy then it will gobble the little fucker up. Pet the dog for being a great dog.

Foals am nums!

4 Likes

Considering how much cats like to play with their food, I would think they would absolutely love foals, too.

5 Likes

Ohhh my gods, I once met a St Bernard/Golden Retriever cross, and if he wasn’t the biggest sweetest mountain of golden fluff aaaaa I want to squish his cheeks just thinking about it.

3 Likes

I’ll try that asap!

Thats a really good Boy :wolf:

2 Likes

Love it! And I love Great Danes as well (actually have one).

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like