Breaking The Family Bond Ch. 2 [by BFM101]

Cobalt woke slowly, the last thing he remembered was eating skettis then feeling so sweepy. As his eyes adjusted to the room he realised he wasn’t in the bedroom anymore, he was in somewhere dark and dirty with bad smells all around him, and for some reason he was laying on his back, a most uncomfortable place for a Fluffy to sleep. Cobalt tried to turn himself over but couldn’t, his legs wouldn’t budge, with the panic know fully waking him up Cobalt could see he had been tied to a small table, his four limbs stretched out and his family was nowhere to be found.

“Hewp! Hewp! JOESEP, PWEASE HEWP!”

The high-pitch cries told me that phase 1 of my experiments could begin. I walked calmly into the room, already changed into my white doctor’s coat and blue rubber gloves, stereotypical yes but it was all I had left over from the old days.

“Good morning Cobalt, did you have a nice nap?”

“Where Wavenda, where babbehs?”

“Oh don’t you worry about them, they’re in different rooms, they haven’t been hurt… yet. Let’s see how they’re doing.”

I picked up a remote and switched on the security camera feed across the room, Cobalt stretched his neck as far as he could to see the screens, Lavender had woken up a couple hours ago – presumably she ate less of the spaghetti to let his foals take more – and was alone in a tiny box barely big enough to turn around in, she had been running around non-stop crying out for her babies. I had plans for her but I needed her to complete exhaust herself first.

The foals themselves were in two separate cages, the boys in one and the girls in the other, they could see each other but were two far away to talk, but that didn’t stop them from trying. Ideally I would’ve liked to have them all in their own cages but I didn’t have enough space for that. Something I need to look into with the next family. We couldn’t hear them, but their crying faces were plain to see, Cobalt immediately starting shaking, trying desperately to free himself.

“Wet Cobaw go, babbehs need daddeh.”

“No, no I don’t think I will, in fact, I think I’ll let them to their own devices. You on the other hand, I think I’ll have some fun with you.”

I reach out and pulled one of the strings holding Cobalt in place, the restraint around his right arm got tighter and tighter until all blood flow had been cut off. It didn’t take long for his skin to start turning purple.

“Owww. Weggie feew weiwd. Why Joesep huwt Cobaw?”

I sat down in a chair in front of him, we were now eye-to-eye, I kept my face calm and as neutral as possible, I still wanted to play the part of friendly ‘Joesep’ to really fuck with his head. I picked up a scalpel and absent-mindedly played with it, keeping the blade in his eyeline.

“You mean why do I hurt Fluffies or why do I hurt you in particular?”

“Cobaw no undastan.”

“I didn’t think you would you fucking vermin. I hurt Fluffies because I can, because it’s so fucking easy to lure you little bastards in here with promises of ‘nummies’. Because I like to see how inventive I can get with my methods, and I’ve had some REALLY unique methods. As for why you specifically, well…”

I moved the scalpel so that the blade was just touching the fur on his right shoulder, what skin I could see was almost as blue as his fur, not dead yet but getting close.

“…you were just unlucky.”

And with that, I carefully cut into his fur, slicing round the joint where his arm met his shoulder. Cobalt screeched the whole time, all his nerves were still active and they were screaming with him. He shook and twisted and yelled for help which did make things a little more difficult, but luckily the restraint was tight enough that he didn’t cause too much hassle for me.

Although I could’ve done without him shitting himself on the table.

Once I had the initial cut finished, I moved the scalpel, running it slowly, methodically down the length of his arm, if I knew my Fluffy anatomy then I was hitting some major blood vessels and Cobalt knew that, he could see the blood running out of his arm and let out another blast of scared poopies. But I ignore the stench and continued on, stopping the scalpel once I reached his wrist, I then cut a final line around his wrist joint, matching the one at his shoulder.

“You know, you’re a fascinating creature Cobalt. I almost considered letting your family stay in safety just to see you interact. I mean you have shit baby and a monster baby, and you love them both as equally as your normal foals. How the hell did you bypass the programming Hasbio put in your head to do that?”

“Cobaw no know pwogwammin? Cobow onwy wuv him babbehs, why caw babbehs poopie an munstah?”

I picked up a pair of tweezers and carefully placed them into the cut I’d made on Cobalt’s arm.

“Wrong answer.”

Using the tweezers to lift the skin and the scalpel to slice away fat and muscle, I began to flay Cobalt’s arm. Surprisingly he still had a barrage of shit left in him and he let it all out as I took the skin off him.

“AHHH, Cobaw gud fluffy, no desewve dis. Cobaw thut Joesup fwied, why fwiend du dis?”

I ignore him and kept cutting, once I reached all I could on the top half of the arm I grabbed a pin and used it to hold the skin flap in place above his arm. I then repeated the process on the bottom half. Between the screeching I could hear Cobalt’s asshole puckering, he was still trying to shit himself in fear but he was out. Good thing too because the shit pile was getting a little too much for my liking.

Finishing up I grabbed another pin and stuck it in the skin flap below his arm. I couldn’t get the whole thing off since the back was stuck between him and the table, but I figured the display would do more to send a message, the bright pink muscle and nerve ending contrasted against the deep blue of his fur was impossible to ignore. Cobalt could only stare at his now exposed flesh, it was a terrifying new prospect for him.

I put down my tools and stood up, leaving Cobalt to his wounds. I wasn’t finished with him yet but I needed to grab some new equipment. I went into the Foals room and towards the girls cage, Rose was cowering in the corner, clearly having been crying ever since she woke up while Sunrise was flapping her wings and darting all over the cage, trying to find a weak-spot. None existed but I wasn’t about to tell her that.

Both of them looked at me when I lifted the top, Sunrise’s expressing instantly turned to hatred.

“Meanie Joesep. Take babbehs fwom bestesh mummah’s, wuv mummah and daddeh. Hatchu wan huwt Joesep hatchu, hatchu HATCHU!”

There was a vigour in her that I found intoxicating, I’d have to see what I could do with that later. Unfortunately for Rose, that meant she chosen for the next part of my experiment. I picked her up, listening to her cry and shake the entire time, I felt something brush against my fingers and figured Sunrine had tried to hit me.

Across the room I could faintly hear her brothers calling out, all scared at what I was going to do to their sister. And to be perfectly honest they should’ve been.

I brought Rose into Cobalt’s room and tossed her in front of him. His eyes widened at the sight of his daughter.

“Wose! Daddeh here, wont let munstah Joesep huwt yu.”

Cute, I hoped he remembered those words as I splayed Rose’s limbs out and used four pins to stick her to the countertop. Much like her father, Rose let out an almighty torrent of shit when the first pin pierced through her flesh.

“OWW. Weggies giv worstesh huwties, no move weggies anymow.”

“Joesep weave Wose awone, Wose no du anythin.”

Once again I ignored them, not stopping or saying anything until all four of Rose’s legs were pinned to the countertop. I then picked up a small wooden block, just slightly smaller than Rose herself, that had one side cut at an angle and slid it underneath Rose’s body. Now her head was still on the countertop but her backend was now in the air, Cobalt being a smarty than your average Fluffy looked down at his daughter and I could see in his eyes that he understood the image I was giving him.

Rose looked like she was presenting.

“Now Cobalt, I know that your arm is very sore right now, but it can heal if I’m able to sew the skin back on. It’ll hurt like hell but you’ll have your arm back, would you like that?”

“Cobaw wike fwont weg bak pwease.”

“I’m glad you agree, because you have a choice to make.”

I reached under the table and picked up the final piece I needed for this experiment, a cage with the only Fluffy I’d ever kept inside, though to call him a Fluffy would be grossly underselling how dangerous he was. I placed the cage on the table so that he was behind Rose, she couldn’t see him but Cobalt could, inside was a Fluffy so deranged looking that he was almost alien to the species, his Fur such a bright red and his mane so orange that he seemed to be Hellspawn incarnate. But Cobalt wasn’t looking at the Fluffy’s fur.

He was looking at the very erect penis jutting out of the Fluffy’s legs.

“This, my little blue friend, is Crimson, he’s one of my first experiments and my far my most successful. Used to be a Smarty until I had him kill his entire family, foals and all, for the chance of food, after that it was a simple case of rewarding him for being a bad fluffy that I was able to turn him into the most vicious little shit in the country. Do you want to know why I kept him alive?”

Cobalt shook his head, his eyes still not leaving Crimson’s phallus.

“It’s because Crimson here has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen on a Fluffy, and I’ve taught him to use it well. His favourite hobby is ‘enfing babbehs’, and look there’s a babbeh right here waiting for him. Oh it looks like it’ll hurt her doesn’t it Cobalt, thing that size might actually kill her if Crimson isn’t careful, and he’s never careful.

Rose let out a high-pitched whine. “NUUU, Wose onwy babbeh, nu want bad-enfies.”

“I know you don’t, but that’s up to your father. Here’s your choice Cobalt, if you let Crimson here fuck Rose then I’ll sew your skin back on and you can have your arm back, if you don’t let him then I’m going to take your arm off and you’ll never see it again.”

“But, Cobow nee weg fow huggies and wunning and pwaying wiv babbehs.”

“Ok, so you’re choosing your own health over your daughters safety is it?”

I lifted the door of Crimson’s cage to the first notch, the gap was just small enough for him to get his nose in but nothing else.

“Smeww speciaw pwace, wan enfies.”

“DADDEH HEWP.”

“No wun Wose get bad-enfies, too wittwe fow Cwimson.”

“Are you choosing to lose your arm then?”

“Cobaw no suwe.”

I lifted the door another notch, Crimoson could now get his front hoofs out and was using them to try and pull himself out of the cage. Another couple of notches and he’s be able to squeeze himself out.

“Wan enfies, wan gud-feews wiv babbeh.”

Tears were streaming down Cobalt’s face, looking between his daughter’s traumatised face and his own deformed arm. I placed my hand on the cage door, ready to lift it another notch when…

“Stop. Cobaw choose. Take Cobaw weg.”

“Are you sure?”

He nodded, not looking me in the eye, as though he was assigning himself to his fate. “Wose mow impowtant than weg. Cobaw no wan hew huwt.”

“Very well then.”

I dropped the cage door and put Crimson back under the table. I could hear him snarling and shaking the cage as he humped the bars out of frustration. I turned my attention back to Cobalt and Rose, both smiling at each other with tears in their eyes.

“Fank yu daddeh.”

“Daddeh wuv speciaw babbeh.”

It was fucking sickening, I decided then and there to keep Rose in place and force her to watch her father’s dismemberment. I picked up a tiny hammer and chisel, wanting to make this as slow and as painful as possible, I placed the end of the chisel onto Cobalt’s shoulder, pressing it in slightly to really make my point across.

“Remember Cobalt, you chose this.”

And before he could reply I swung the hammer down and carved my way through the flesh and bone of his leg. Cobalt passed out from the pain long before I’d finished amputating him.

His dedication to his foals was admirable; if I was anyone else I’d be impressed. But I wasn’t anyone else, I was the man looking to break Fluffies.

Perhaps I’d have more fun with the mother.

Chapter 3

49 Likes

Good start, what a psycho of a man you created. Nice, looking forward.

7 Likes