Breaking The Family Bond Ch. 4 [by BFM101]

I had planned to give Cobalt a couple days to heal properly before his next experiment, but I was so pissed off with the complete lack of progress that I fast-tracked the whole thing. Once everything was set-up I brought Lavender through as witness, her eye had stopped bleeding but the wound was still fresh, she kept pawing at the eye-patch I’d given her, every so often catching her reflection in the side of the box and crying again about how she was now a monster.

Fucking vanity of the creatures.

I placed her box on a table across from the main event and pointed over to the right side.

“Look over there Lavender, it’s Cobalt.”

Lavender looked over and saw Cobalt sleeping, her mood instantly perked up at the sight of her mate.

“Speciaw fwiend, speciaw fwiend. Wakies time now. Speciaw fwie…”

She stopped as her good eye finally saw the other end of the event table, and even as dumb as she was she could tell what I had planned.

And it terrified her.

Cobalt took some time to wake up, as his sense returned to him he realised he wasn’t tied to a table anymore since he could feel his legs moving, and then of course he realised he couldn’t feel his front right leg. He looked down at the empty spot where his leg used to be, the chisel had been a mostly clean cut so he had no stump to concern himself with and I’d cauterised and sewn the wound closed, other than infection his only worry was depression and that was his own fucking problem.

Cobalt steadied himself on his three legs, wobbling slightly but once he stopped shaking he found himself able to stand properly, he took a tentative step forward, then another, then another, he almost fell when he tried to move his missing leg but he caught himself in time until finally, he’d moved forward ever so slightly. He tried again, then again, he was finding a tough but manageable rhythm for movement until he took one more step and felt a strange, sharp tugging sensation between his legs, he looked down to see that his genitals had been tied to a length of wire with the other end stuck to the wall.

I used that moment to make my entrance. “Hello Cobalt, are you ready for your next experiment?”

“Why Joesep huwt Cobaw speciaw pwace?”

“Because for our next experiment, I need to know what’s more important to you, your own sense of self-worth, or your children’s lives.”

It was then that Cobalt finally noticed the device across the table, it was a mechanical Hangman’s Galley, built specifically for Fluffy’s, with Cyan, Chestnut and Rose all sitting on top, lengths of wire wrapped around each of their throats.

“Daddeh, hewp, DADDEH!” They all cried out on fear, they’d been each been shitting themselves for the last half-hour and been left to wallow in their filth. Cobalt looked around the room, worried about his other children.

“Where Spike, where Sunwise?”

“Spike’s in his cage, I’ve got other plans for him. But since Lavender here failed her last test, I had to punish her, so now we don’t have to worry about Sunrise ever again.”

The reminder of her daughter’s violent death set Lavender over the edge again. “Nu sab babbeh, wowstesh mummah eba.”

“Yes, yes you are.”

I pointed to a red button on the front of the Galley, set just at eye-level to where Cobalt was across the table. “Now listen carefully Cobalt because the lives of your children depend on this. When I press this button, it’ll start a timer for six minutes, every two minutes that passes will cause a hatch below one of your children to drop, where they will be hung by the neck until they are dead.”

“NUUU, nu gib babbehs foweba sweepies.”

“That’s where the good news comes in, you can stop the timer by pressing the button again, however to do that, you’ll have to free yourself from the wire. And before you ask, you can’t bite through it.”

Cobalt looked down again at the wire tied around his cock and balls. “But… tat wiw huwt speciaw pwace, Cobaw need speciaw pwace fow gud feews an makin big hewd.”

“Will then I guess you’ll have to decide, do you love your children enough to sacrifice your ability of having anymore, or will you let them die so you can replace them later. Don’t think too long on it, you’re time starts now.”

Before Cobalt could say anything, I pressed the button. I wasn’t lying, pressing the button would stop the timer, I’d even given him a little bit extra time to account for his missing limb. If I killed all his children regardless of his input then he’d blame me for their deaths, if they died because he couldn’t do the right thing, then he’d only have himself to blame.

For added tension I had added a ticking clock sound to the timer, it was that sound that set off the foals, they all returned to the sheer terror that had taken them earlier, Cyan tried to find a way to loosen the noose and free himself, Chestnut stood frozen in fear, his eyes glazed over as the fear of death over took him, Rose shit herself so hard it looked like she’d never get the stains out her pretty white fluff.

All the while Lavender tried to egg on her mate to save their children. “Cobaw so bwave, can sab babbehs, Wavenda bewieve in speciaw fwiend.”

In truth I could see Cobalt was struggling, every time he tried to make the move forward the sharp pull of the wire brought him to a standstill. The wire was sharp enough to tear skin but it was old and starting to rust, so while it would do the job it required a lot of effort, effort I don’t think Cobalt had yet. I saw the look in his eyes, it flashed for but a moment but I could tell he was privately thinking ‘What if we just had new children?’

No matter what happened now, Cobalt would forever hate himself for his mind even thinking that.

He was so preoccupied thinking about how to free himself or even if he could that Cobalt completely forgot about the timer until it was too late. A loud ‘DING’ rung out as the first two minutes ran out, Cobalt looked up and locked eyes with Cyan just as the floor beneath the young boy’s feet disappeared.

“DADDE…”

Cyan’s last words were a cry for help from his father. Fluffy’s are weak creature in general and their bones break very easily, but the drop just wasn’t far enough to break Cyan’s neck, his family were forced to watch him choke and struggle as the life was slowly and painfully torn from him.

The sight of his son’s death must’ve kicked something awake inside Cobalt because he went straight into top gear, suddenly the prospect of having a large herd and ‘gud feels’ didn’t matter to him anymore, he couldn’t bear watching another foal die.

“Daddeh sab babbehs, am gud daddeh, nu let babbes hab foreba sweepies.”

Cobalt gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, and pulled. I’d seen other stallions do this before and it wasn’t a comfortable watch, but the determination on Cobalt’s face trying desperately to ignore the pain in his groin was hard even for me to watch.

Suddenly there was a small spurt of blood between Cobalt’s legs, and I knew he’d finally torn the skin, now he just had to keep tearing it until it was over. Parts of Cobalt’s face was turning as blue as his fur, he wasn’t breathing properly, all his efforts were going into keeping his mind focussed away from the pain, the tearing of his skin, the pressure on his testicles, the fear of losing another baby, all fought against each other as he pulled himself further and further forward.

“Speciaw pwace has worstesh huwties, but Cobaw du it for babbehs.”

There was an audible rip sound that permeated the room and Cobalt was brought to his knees in agony. He looked down and saw that his cock was hanging on by a thread and his balls about half-way torn off, whatever happened next there was no saving his genitals. Funnily enough that might have been what gave him that extra shot of adrenaline because Cobalt suddenly pushed forward yet again, ignoring the nerves that were begging him to stop, ignoring the blood that was spilling from his crotch, ignoring everything until…

He lurched forward, he’d completely sheared off his genitals but he was free from the wire-trap.

The whole exertion had taken longer than Cobalt wanted it to, he was almost out of time to save Chestnut, wobbling on his three legs and trying to avoid damaging his groin more than it already was, he made a run for the button, wishing for his children to live.

Cobalt wound up his back legs.

He leapt forward.

He reached out.

His hoof grazed the button.

He pressed the button.

DING

The timer stopped, Cobalt crashed into the Galley, and the floor beneath Chestnut’s feet fell out, Cobalt was nanoseconds away from saving him.

“NUUU!” Cobalt screamed at the sight of his second son choking in front of him. Instantly he burrowed his way through the Galley’s structure to reach under the floor and try to hold Chestnut aloft long enough to keep him breathing.

“Daddeh sab babbehs, nu wet mun… munstah…”

Cobalt started to feel the effects of the day bearing down on him, the blood loss from his leg and his genitals plus the psychological drain of losing Cyan and Chestnut and the exertion of what he just went through finally caught up with him and he felt his legs giving out from under him, dropping Chestnut every time he lost his footing.

“Nu wan wose nother babbeh, heawt huwties tuu much, nu… wan…”

Cobalt kept listening out for Chestnut’s strained breathing to tell him his son was still alive, but with his footing dropping out more and more with each passing second, eventually Cobalt realised he couldn’t hear the breathing anymore, he had failed, Chestnut was gone.

Rose burst into tears again at the sight of her dead brothers, wailing incessantly over losing them. Lavender fell to her side, too much in shock to yell or cry anymore, she wasn’t in the ‘wan die’ state yet, but she was knocking on the door. Cobalt collapsed into a pile of blood and fluff on the ground, his exhaustion knocked him out cold, I figured once I’d cauterised his wound I’d give them a couple days to recover before taking them out again.

But curiosity got the better of me first and I went to the other end of the table, where the severed remains of Cobalt’s ‘speciaw pwace’ lay bloodied and bruised. As I picked up his cock to examine it a sickening thought entered my head, but I was so done with these fucking Fluffies that sickening worked for me.

“Here.”

I dropped the severed cock into Lavender’s box, it smacked her in the side of the head causing her to start violently shivering in fear.

“Go fuck yourself.”

Chapter 5

50 Likes

LOL
love it

9 Likes

Great work man, i love it

2 Likes