Breaking The Family Bond Ch. 5 [by BFM101]

For the next three days I had no interactions with the Fluffies other than food and water, I only had four left out of seven so I was able to move them all into their own separate cages, Lavender stayed in her box with Cobalt’s penis thrown in the corner where it had started to decay slightly.

Despite everything Cobalt recovered well, neither his leg nor his genitals became infected but he was noticeable quieter after the whole ordeal. Lavender had to take some strong antibiotics and had just finished fighting off a fever from her eye wound, my fault for using a rusty nail, she spent most of her time curled up in a ball trying not to die. Rose had fallen into a deep depression, she barely ate, hell she barely moved from the spot she’d made in bedding in, every time I saw her I’d just hear her crying and asking for her mother.

The only Fluffy with any life left in them was Spike, the little bastard hated my guts and made sure I knew that whenever I fed him. Annoyingly I’d promised myself not to kill Spike, not yet anyway, he was the favourite child so he would be the last to go, the last shred of hope these parents have and I would rip it from them when the time was right.

But after three days of being called ‘dummeh’ my patience wore thin, so I decided not to kill him, but just have some fun before the next experiment. After feeding him some more sleeping powder laced kibble Spike woke to find himself hung by his arms from a frame I’d fashioned in the basement. I’d been careful not to tie the ropes too tight, I wanted him to still have use of them.

At least until I was finished with him.

“Wha dummeh munstah wan now?” Spike wasn’t taking anymore of my shit, which suited me just fine.

“I’m just here to talk Spike, you’ve been through a lot in the last few days, I wanted to give you a chance to talk through what you’re thinking.”

“Spike tink Joesep no cawe, Joesep big meanie, wan gib Spike huwties.”

“I don’t want to hurt you Spike, you’re the ‘bestesh babbeh’. You won’t die until I’ve smashed Rose into a pulp. But let’s not dwell on that just yet, no I wanna talk about you Spike, you’re the last living male of your family line, it’s all on you to continue the family name now that your father isn’t the man he used to be.”

“Fwuffy no bewieve in famiwy name. Fwuffy hab hewd famiwy of aww names, suwvive as wun.”

“Is that so, so would you do anything to make sure that family survives?”

“Spike am bestesh babbeh, bestesh babbeh pwotect famiwy.”

“If I told you to give your father sorry-hoofies, you’d do it.”

“Daddeh be huwt, but undastan why.”

“If I told you to feed your mother your own shit to keep her alive, you’d do that?”

“Spike no wan gib mummah poopie-nummies, but twy tu hewp.”

“And I said that I’d set you all free right now if you gave your sister tummie-babbehs, you’d do that?”

Spike opened his mouth but I could see the disgust catch in his throat, he couldn’t do that to his sister even if it did mean freedom. He dropped his head in shame and started crying.

“Dummeh Joesep hab sick head.”

“Sick? Oh my little fluffy friend, I haven’t begun to show you sick.”

With Spike still tied up, I picked up the wooden frame and carried it over to a room in the basement he hadn’t been in before. It was an observation station type place, rows of chairs in a semi-circle overlooking a labratory area, I placed Spike in the centre of the observation room and left him there while I got the rest of the experiment set up.

If Spike hated me now he was going to loath me by the time it was over.

After a few minutes I brought through Cobalt and placed him to the left of Spike, since he was missing his right arm I had to tie him by his waist to his frame, slightly more uncomfortable but I wasn’t about to give much of a shit about him. I left again and after a few moments I brought Rose tied by the arms to her frame and put her to Spike’s right. It was the first time all three of them had seen each other in days but I’d placed them all too far away from each other to do anything.

DADDEH!” Rose shouted. “DADDEH HEWP!”

“S’ok Wose, Daddeh fin way out.”

Spike shook his head. “No way out, munstah Joesep pway meanie game. No see mummah yet.”

Rose frantically starting looking around the room. “Mummah, mummah, where mummah?”

Again my flair for the dramatic couldn’t pass up the opportunity and I flicked on the lights to the lab area, laying inside, blinded by the lights in front of her, was Lavender. She was tied down, with a wooden block pushing her bottom up at an angle, and no matter how much she wiggled she couldn’t free her legs. She kept trying all the same until a loud snarl and the sound of rattling metal disrupted her.

Rose was screaming in terror at the sight and Cobalt began to cry, recognising the same cage and the same situation Rose had been put into days ago, only now there wasn’t an option to save his mate.

He turned to me. “Pwease no gib speciaw fwiend bad huggies, Wavenda gud mummah, no desewve bad huggies.”

Infuriated, I back-handed the little shit, busting his nose quite badly with the force of the hit. “Don’t you fucking tell me what she deserves; you fucking cunts have been trying my patience all fucking week. Well now I’m gonna give you a chance to make life easier on all of you, Crimson is gonna hurt Lavender, that’s happening no matter what, but what happens afterwards depends on the three of you. You will all watch as Crimson fucks your wife and mother, you will listen to her screams and you will see him cum inside her, only then can you look away. Since there are three of you I will give you three chances, if only one of you can watch the whole thing then I will move you all into the one cage so you can stop fucking whining about missing each other. If two of you can make it, then I’ll feed you twice a day instead of just the once, and if all three of you make it through this, then I’ll set you all free, no questions asked.

None of them believed me, I was a man of my word but they knew and I knew that at least one of them would look away, Rose being the most likely candidate. I left them with their instructions and went to see Lavender. She still couldn’t see what was behind her but she could hear Crimson’s growling and his low voice repeating ‘Enf. Enf. Enf” over and over.

She squealed a little when she saw me. “Joesep, wha munstah in cage?”

“That monster is Crimson, and he’s been such a good boy that I promised him an enfie-mare this week to relieve some stress.”

“NUU, no wan bad-huggies, onwy wan speciaw fwied tu…”

I slapped her, trying not to hurt her wounded eye, I didn’t want it to get any worse after she’d just healed.

“You don’t have a fucking choice in the matter, Crimson is a better Fluffy than you will ever be and I’m giving you to him whether you want it or not. Besides, now that Cobalt can’t give you anymore maybe Crimson can give you more tummie-babbehs to make you feel better.”

“Wavenda nu wan bad-babbehs fwom eviw Fwuffy. Nu hab bad-enfies.”

“If you want to see your family again you will, I told them they are all to watch, and if they can make it through then I will put you in the same cage. Do you want to see your family again? Then shut the fuck up and take it.”

I turned away from her snivelling and opened Crimson’s cage, doing it slowly so every ‘clink’ of the notches rang out in her ears. Once the cage door was open I left the room letting Crimson have his privacy.

From the observation room, the other Fluffies could only watch as Crimson made his entrance, Cobalt recognised the evil beast that had almost claimed his daughter, now was sniffing around his mate’s special area, Rose pissed herself in fear, she hadn’t seen Crimson fully last time but flashes of his red fur burned into her mind and set off a bout of PTSD. Spike looked on in horror, this creature that had caused his father and sister so much torment was now about to hurt his mother in one of the worst ways imaginable.

Below them Lavender cowered in fear, she could hear Crimson sniffing behind her, smell the stench of death from his odour, and worst she could feel his no-no stick rubbing against her, it’s size was just as terrifying as the Fluffy himself.

“Nu babbeh, bu smeww gud, wan enfies.” Was all Crimson snarled at her before pushing her front legs into her back and mounting her.

Lavender screeched in agony when he entered her.

“NUU! TUU MUSH, SPECIAW PWACE HAB WOWSTESH HUWTIES! NUUU!”

Crimson ignored her, if anything her screams caused him to fuck harder, the only thing out of his mouth was his constant ‘Enf, enf, enf.”

Rose didn’t last long, granted it was longer than I thought but she turned away from the sight pretty quickly. “Wose sowwy daddeh, nu see mummah huwt.”

“Nu Wose fault, nu wowwy. Daddeh stiww wuv Wose.”

Lavender was almost inconsolable with pain, by design most Fluffy males have small genitals to accommodate the small size of a newborn baby, Crimson’s penis was at least twice the size of an average Fluffy and was causing some irreparable damage to Lavender. Suddenly Crimson bent forward and bit into Lavender’s neck, I smirked when this happened, it was a weird quirk of his but it gave him extra grip to go faster just before finishing.

“OWWW! SO SOWE! SPECIAW FWIEND, SPECIAW FWIEND HEWL WAVENDA!”

“Enf. Enf. ENF. ENF. ENF.”

If Cobalt knew how close Crimson was to finishing he might have kept watching, but something inside him broke and he shut his eyes, too ashamed of his own fear to look his mate in the eye.

I looked over at Spike, his eyes were still facing forward, completely unmoving from the sickening image in front of him. I could see tears running down his face and a small trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth where he had bit into to keep from screaming. But still he watched.

Crimson must’ve felt his audience because he looked up and locked eyes with Spike, Crimson smirked, knowing that this was Lavender’s son and he had to watch his mother’s assault. Crimson kept his eyes on Spike as he pushed himself into Lavender once, twice, three more times before…

“GUD FEEWS!”

He came inside her, looking at Spike the entire time. Once he was finished he climbed off of her and walked to stand in front of her, then without warning he unleashed a torrent of shit into her face, again not taking his eyes off Spike.

“Dummah mawe make poopie mummah, hab Cwimson babbehs den get sowwy-hoofies. Den mowe babbehs till Cwimson bowed.”

The trauma of what she’d ust went through combined with Crimson’s cruel words finally broke her; Lavender covered her head with her hoofs and wailed to herself. “Wan die, wan die.”

I quickly walked in and pick Crimson up, fearing he might kill her, cupping him under my arm, I carried him up to the observation room to meet the others. Rose let out another stream of piss at the sight of him, fearing what her mother just went through would happen to her, Cobalt turned away, still too ashamed of himself for failing Lavender when she needed him.

But I didn’t want them, I wanted him to meet Spike face to face. The look of absolute fury of the little fucker’s face almost scared me with how intense it was, but I did my best to hide it and raised Crimson up to meet him.

“Say hello Spike, this is the Fluffy who just gave you some new brothers and sisters to replace the ones you lost. You should be grateful.”

“Cwimson wuv enfies wiv dummeh mawe, wan hew speciaw pwace gain soon.”

Another spot of blood dribbled from Spike’s mouth as he held back his rage. “When Spike get out, Spike gonna take Cwimson no-no stick an push it don his fuckin thwoat.”

I was taken aback, I’d never heard a Fluffy curse like that before, I was looking for something to break in this family, maybe I was breaking through to Spike in a different way. I’d have to look into that sooner but right now I had to finish up here, I was a man of my word and once I’d put Crimson away safely I moved the whole family into one cage Lavender went first, then Rose and Cobalt, both of whom ran over to her, immediately hugging her, but she barely felt them, her feeble voice still repeating. “Wan die, wan die.”

“Daddeh, why huggies not hewping mummah, huggies make aww things betta.”

“Mummah vewy huwt, need so many huggies. Show we wub hew no matta wha.”

Rose wrapped as tight as she could around her mother, hoping to make her feel better. I brought Spike over last, untying his arms and lifting him up to eye-level.

“You’re a brave little bastard Spike, I can see why you’re the favourite. But understand this, if you use this as an excuse to start acting up, I will see that Crimson starts using you or your sister as his next fuck-toy. Understand?”

“Spike undastan.”

“Good.”

I opened the cage lid and dropped him inside. And with that one act of kindness, I had started the biggest mistake of my professional career that looking back still makes me wonder how I could’ve been stupid.

Because when I turned my back and left the room, Spike turned to his traumatised family and spoke up. “Wisten, famiwy no have many bwight-times till tummie-babbehs awwive, need out befowe that.”

Cobalt looked at his son, a little scared by the determination on his face. “But how we escape, Fwuffies no know how.”

“No wowwy, Spike have plan.”

Chapter 6 - END

47 Likes

This is getting sooooo good!!

7 Likes