Breeder rejects for adoption (carniviousduck)

46 Likes

Take the cowardly earthie and put him in a fear chamber!

1 Like

Blind dude and Giraffe.
I love them.

2 Likes

Poor things, they just need a good home. Doubt they all would get one but maybe one or two make it.

(Are these actually adaptable? I would love a CD fluff.)

So yea, you get a unique breeding fluffy but most have a negative trait: like blindness, cleft pallets, bowel controll, or a hairless monster…

1 Like

Yea take em, anything ya see that i make anyones welcome to em

1 Like

I’ll take the green one with the cleft palate, haven’t seen a fluff with that yet so could be interesting. :green_heart:

The cowardly earthy with six legs should have eight.

2 Likes

It’s like a snail that makes a shell out of it’s own shit. Which is hilarious since snails shit on their own heads anyway. xD

1 Like

A giraffe fluffy?? Oh I love it! I won’t adopt the individual (no specific plot ideas), but I am definitely adopting that as a subspecies.

1 Like

Omg that green one is sooooo cute! Id named him Cleft! Or Goblin! And id love him forever.

Litter box foal makes me want to see a fluffy variant with hermit crab dna that instinctively makes shells to wear out of poop. Also it hates it but can’t help doing it because the instinct is too strong. Anyone wanna make this?

1 Like

Might I be able to take in the Litter Box Foal™

i have a real soft spot for body horror rejects

Cleft palates aren’t too hard to fix, would bet that goes double for fluffies.

Dibs on the hairless one, I have a neat idea.

1 Like

I kinda like that giraffe one.

1 Like

Get that blind one a pair of cybernetic eyes, bitches love cybernetics.

1 Like

Im here for that 6 legged dude, no chance of him misbehaving either (maybe with the exeption of scawdy poopies maybe)

1 Like

any of them still available? if so, id love the giraffe