Breeding brown fluffies (by Newb_ronswek)

foalashorses

53 Likes

Not brown enough. Still die.

5 Likes

See, there’s a problem here: we assume that when you throw a foal in the garbage, the foal dies.

Most foals die, but not all of them. And that’s the problem. The ones that survive, are feral. And the ones that survive long enough, breed more ferals.

So just throwing them out is irresponsible. The responsible thing to do is to make sure they’re dead. Throwing them against hard asphalt and then giving the head a good stomp or three does the trick. So is twisting the head clean off. Cutting them in half through the torso also works.

Of course, in my headcanon, you can also raise fluffies that are aesthetically not acceptable but otherwise healthy to be food animals. And in my timeline that’s probably what would happen. Profit above all else!

9 Likes

I ain’t paying to eat shitrat.

5 Likes

You sure? In my headcanon, properly raised fluffy tastes like slightly sweet beef!

5 Likes
3 Likes

:fearful::cry: thats so sad

2 Likes

I’d like some can you make one have a slight apple taste

3 Likes

Absolutely! In my headcanon you can do this by feeding your fluffy apples (dried are best but fresh will also do) for the three weeks or so before harvesting.

2 Likes

Excellent now to just find the perfect wine to go with-grabs wallet and keys-to the liquor store-batman theme plays-

2 Likes

Obvious solution: collaborate with a regular breeder. Any fluffies you can’t breed, they can. And vice versa. That way everyone wins.

2 Likes

I’d say if someone was foolish enough to decide to own a fluffy then they may not know that a horse can’t have certain eye colours.

3 Likes

If someone specifically wants a fluffy that looks like a horse, it’s safe to assume that the person in question is a horse enthusiast, and would thus know about horse eye colour.

2 Likes