Breeding mare (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Yep, she’s sad because she knows soon, her bestest babbehs gonna be taken away from her… Again!
some more factory abuse, commissioned for RandomAirPeople ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time here/reddit/discord :slight_smile: I’m also doing a summer sale on my commissions this month!

88 Likes

What happened to the other 3 foals? At least 2 of them are decent

8 Likes

I like the little detail of the shit covered hoove prints on the glass, also I just like this in general.

9 Likes

Stupid idiots going for the same nipple. Stupid bitch for having one too far for them to reach! Lmao.

7 Likes

Looks like she’s malnourished and only supporting the ones she likes most. The fact she didn’t eat them implies she is aware food will come but not in quantities needed for the full litter.

10 Likes

look at her when that malnourished is than any other fluffy is Jabba the hutt

2 Likes

Looks like she’s running on autopilot. Just focused on hugging her favorite.

Plus, postpartum is a fucking demon for humans, and can make you go borderline catatonic. In Fluffies it has to be worse.

7 Likes

they died of bad formation
were born imcomplete, but the brown foal was just ignored by the mare, and died of hunger and cold.

8 Likes

I just want to kick her.

A bunch.

5 Likes

5 Likes

That red spray under the tail worries me.

Looks like a quantity over quality operatoin.

6 Likes

probably she’ll not going to be useful for the factory in the next months anymore :o

6 Likes

The two good color ones were stillborn and deffective, the brown one was rejected and starved to death. In my head canon a foal MUST consume its mother’s milk or warm formula within an hour of being born, or it will die from hypothermia. Some mares will take care of “poopie babies” because of love, while some will do so because they get a serotonin rush when feeding their offspring (a concept I’ve been working on here and there).

Glad everyone likes the overall Idea :smiley:

12 Likes

It always is at a Mill.

3 Likes

Ah, industrial abuse: best abuse, always.

5 Likes

And in mine, it’s best if they drink their mother’s milk at least once a day until they’re weaned, even if they’re being raised on formula. Because of antibodies and bonding and development and yadda yadda yadda.

The saferoom breeding pair is the method to use if you want high quality foals.

Of course, an abuser wouldn’t give two tugs about quality, right? The poor little buggers ain’t gonna last long anyway.

3 Likes

Yes, and I assume for high end and small yield breeders this is the preferred and more expensive method. In your run-of-the-mill, fluffy mart fluffy, I’d wager its closer to this method to ensure maximum product for maximum profit.

Budget fluffies that live long enough for attachment, but short enough for a product refresh. The Corporate mind is the evilest mind.

4 Likes

hum … :confused:
not really effectiv indeed
50% loss per litter :confused:

3 Likes

I think anyone who gives a fuck about fluffies and has a clue doesn’t buy from a mill. Mills are there for abusers, shortsighted cheapskates and ignorant hugboxers.

3 Likes

The big buyers of Mill Fluffies, would probably be Fluffy Mart and other large retail stores where the quantity means more than the quality. I’m sure there would be high end fluffy enthusiasts who will buy from breeders, but the cost is probably significantly higher to make up for the cost. The average first time fluffy owner, will probably go to Fluffy mart an buy a 5 - 150$ dollar Foal or Fluffy, depending on grade.

You’d be surprised how much stuff we buy that’s built on borderline slave labor or through unethical means. Unless you do your research and know what to look for, its easy to overlook on cost, you know?

5 Likes