breeding mare struggles (by: catboi_jenkins)

Ima make a comic with this character someday :3
Her name is Sparkle. She is a alicorn pillow fluff breeding mare for a non hasbio based company.

she hates it here (;ówò)

124 Likes

Always nice to see alicorns get it, too many here RP so goddamn hard when it comes to these things

21 Likes

People always say “what about the value?” Ignoring how that’s headcanon. Me personally I think they’re rarer sure, but more as a “oh hey that’s cool,” not a “I’m going to get so much fucking money,” thing. Also, money stopping you from abusing a fluffy is lame as hell.

12 Likes

Also for the value argument, sure the fluffy is a rare type and valuable but especially in a scenario like this where they are attempting to breed more it makes sense, its not like most production equipment in real life isn’t expensive as fuck.

11 Likes

Pillowing it woudnt even be bad value, sure it ruins the value of the unit but now it cant hurt itself cant run away cant attempt to eat or stomp any of its babbehs and doesnt allow it to pick up babbehs to give any licky cleanies (if you belive in the licky cleanies being a bonding attachment thing for fluffs) and now you have a lifetime of breeding with good odds on something worthwhile

So in this rare case anyway
Damage = Stonks :shrug:

10 Likes

and breeding more Alicorn would probably lower their rarity as more alicorn foals are available to there public, unless the sellers know a way to preserve its value.

5 Likes

pastel easter foals maybe?

2 Likes

-and hugs,but you cant gave them so i am gonna take them to a mother that can…she is black btw
-NUUUUUUUU DESWPITWE BWEING OWLY 13% OFW TWE PWOPULAWTION
-fuck now i remember why we are gonna take your tongue next week

4 Likes

It looks like Easter in that basket!

2 Likes

It varies a lot depending on the author.

For some its worth even less than a designer fluffy.

For others alicorns are the most expensive kind, well into the thousands of dollars.

3 Likes

For me, designer alicorns always take the top spot, with non-designer alicorns and non-alicorn designers constantly competing for second place. Also, the loss in value of a single unit by modification for breeding purposes is more than made up for by the profit gained in the sale of that unit’s foals.

5 Likes

being of such rare pedigree either means youre going to live like royalty or your going to a fluffy mill.

3 Likes

Agreed, I’m broke but not a damn pussy.