Breeding Unit Construction Guide (by Booperino)

:musical_note: Brightly coloured pills! They’ll cure all your ills! …Just as long as you’ve got fever or the chills. :musical_note:

3 Likes

Lol yeah, I think better than searching it on google, which is if I haven’t been on FBI/CIA/top list before, after searching “how to devocalize a human” and “how to cause the most pain”, I think I am now
I know all writers understand me lmfao

3 Likes

The saddest part to me is that from the moment this is done it pretty much seals their fate. If one was found there would be no way to integrate it bad to ever being a fluffy let along a normal fluffy. Would be less functional and self-sufficient than a fully derped fluffy.

2 Likes

as fixer points out in Fortunes story arc, those are unsalvageable because their brains are extremely underdeveloped and their nerves fragile
any stimuli would overload and kill them

Fortune was only able to be saved cause she was turned into one way late in life

2 Likes

I still say we fucking draw and quarter the bitch for doing Delta wrong.

1 Like

This gives me an idea to put on my idea board…just need to prepare to write something that rough.

1 Like

I thought this was going to be some Lamarckian breeding tips but wow. That’s fucked.

3 Likes

Yes but let’s be real only in your happy little world. In reality they could be as cruel as they want. We don’t care for other animals that get processed today so why should we care more for Fluffys who are vermins.

1 Like

I’m happy to see you producing some Abuse I would be happy to see some more in your style?

2 Likes

Fluffies can express their pain with words, that is a huge difference from animals in the real world. Most of the abuse fluffys receive in industrial settings was kept behind close doors untill recent years.
hearing a bunch of animals who most got the mentality of babys and are proven sentient and sapient suffering in huge numbers would make a difference compared to seeing a large quantity of cows and chickens who can barelly express themselves.

Fluffys are not vermins in my headcanon. They were in what was called the big feral boom in its early years (aka the hasbio breakout) but after years of population control, natural selection and such led to a reduced population that is not shit prone hellgremlins or rats too dumb to not drown on their own snot.

sorry i might have sounded a bit heated up on the response ^^’ if i ever draw abuse like this piece is because im exploring part of the headcanon or is to subverte with a happy payoff to the abused (like in the best served cold storyline)

4 Likes

I think the type of abuse matters too. Industrial abuse like this being called out and rejected kind of affirms the better part of our humanity.

2 Likes

yeah one subject i like to explore is the fluffy ideas that are supposed 1-use-discard-later products and how people woudl react to them, like the party foal mini story i made some time ago

4 Likes

First no problem😁.

Second like I said in your little world but in the general terms of how Fluffys were created from the Fandom and how most neutrel, abuse and even some hugboxers show them there basically vermins who can speak but like a wise Mann from a galaxy far away ones said " the capability to speak doesn’t mean sentience!" there completely program like a computer and don’t have to learn speech, yes they can learn more words over time but that is just filling up space in there processer.

Third MA dude do you have watched the news in the last year or have you looked in a history book I mean and this in all do respect but to thing mankind would give two wet farts for some speaking chimera but not for its on kind is make believe. In a perfect world with a perfect humanity who has let wars and hate behind it yes we could and would care for them but not like we are now.

And I like your art style really much and I dreamed from the day to see you make them suffer​:grin::ok_hand:

3 Likes

“Hey fluffies! I brought you a new game to play!”

Cheering

“Let’s play… Monopoly!”

SCREEEEEEEEEE

Alternatively…

“Let’s play Magic the Gathering! I’ll give you starter boxes, but each booster will cost you a foal.”

5 Likes

The world is cruel and cold but that does not mean my art has to reflect it.
One thing i read that i follow with all my works is the words of Grant Morisson in Animal Man

And i feel this applies to my take on Fluffys perfectly
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Funny I could almost see that being dialog in Doctor Who.

2 Likes

I highly reccomend Grant Morrison’s run of Animal Man, it’s an amazing meta study on the concept of gritty realism in comics and stories in general ^^

2 Likes

Man he looks like Bruster Gold🤣 sorry I tried to read American comics Marvel and DC but they became to dumb for me and as a European I had more let’s just say not so much patrioticly enfused comics right at my doorstep, like Möbius and others.

3 Likes

Hes from the same era as booster gold actually lol.
Im not big into american comics either myself, but the few i read through reccomendations really stuck to me

4 Likes

Also my thouts about other sentient life except our species goes kinda like this.

#The Empire did nothing wrong humanity first.
#The death star was an inside job.

2 Likes