Broke college commissions (Rescue_9)

Dingaling cocksuckers your favorite mid-tier artist is back from the void and desperate for cash.

Like it says on the tin I’m pretty flexible with pricing. The style, length, and complexity of a piece will all determine its cost. I do my transactions via Venmo once the work is completed but you better not ghost on the payment or I’ll rat you out

If you want something horny that’s fine by me, just pay the horny tax and I’ll draw it.

10 Likes

Bomba playing poker with Glue Eater.

Interpret this however you wish.

I’ll pay the corresponding price.

You tell anyone my name and I will castrate you.

1 Like

Oh, just one more thing, sir! The report says that on the crime scene among scatered poker cards an empty tube of super glue was found. Really good stuff they say. My neighbor said that he fixed a fully broken antique wardrobe with just one small tube, just like the one your fluffy is playing with. You know anything about that?

1 Like

Glue Eater definitely doesn’t fuck with the hard stuff.

Just [Brand that is awfully similar to Elmer’s but is creatively distinct enough for legal purposes]

2 Likes

Ah, the [Brand that is awfully similar to Elmer’s but is creatively distinct enough for legal purposes]. Yeah, I remember that one. My wife’s nephew used to buy it for his plane models. Alright, i’ll get outta your hair then. Oh, just one more thing. The lab boys told me that before being emptied the tube was filled with a different, weaker type of glue. Couldn’t determine the brand though yet. A real head scratcher that is. You got any idea why anybody would do that? I only ask 'couse you seam to know a lot about these sorta things.

3 Likes

You mean to tell me Glue Eater emptied a container of super glue and filled it with his usual fix just to appear cooler than he actually is?

I believe it.

1 Like

Still taking commissions?