Broken toy. (by: artist-kun)

90 Likes

You know what the weird thing is about AK’s fluffies?

They don’t SCREEEE as much as they should, considering the hell AK puts them through.

18 Likes

Hell, the most realistic portrayal of Fluffy abuse would be them doing nothing but scream. Even before anything happens.

Humans have extreme difficulty talking through fear and pain. Especially before the age of 16.

That’s part of why its so disturbing to see a parent slap the shit out of their kid for screaming during a tantrum like in a store. The pain and fear will prolong it for at least another minute, they don’t stop until they run out of breath and even then they’ll sob and not be able to put out many complete sentences for at least another five minutes.

11 Likes

Yeah, but AK’s fluffies seem to have a high pain threshold. It bothers them, but they aren’t devolving into endless screaming.

Usually they just look resigned to what’s happening to them. Which is still funny as hell, to be fair.

7 Likes

I get the impression they are almost physically sedated or just uncomfortably numb, but emotionally hyper-alert.
They’re more heartbroken than in wracking agony.

Like the different between jabbing a leg with a piece of paper, a needle, flensing it with a scalpel, and grinding it into paste with a mortar and pestle while still attached is realizing your desire to hurt it.

Its in pain. But how much it realizes you wanted it to be in pain matters more.

Hell, maybe AK’s could be convinced the pain is love and they could be disemboweled and the opening filled with lemon juice and battery acid, and they’d giggle like tony Cenobite hamsters.

6 Likes

See, I considered that maybe they’re doped up on painkillers, but then I thought, “Would an abuser really give them that luxury?”

But yeah, I think it’s the betrayal that hurts the most.

Because I know exactly how much betrayal hurts.

5 Likes

I mean like AK’s just don’t feel as much pain. Like their range of brain pain processing is almost binary. In pain or not in pain, and a snoot boop is equal to a powerdrill through the jaw.

4 Likes

or maybe making them say something is just more interesting than copy pasting lines and lines of scree. both could be true

7 Likes

I see your point. I just think a few SCREEEs wouldn’t be out of place. And I like AK’s work. He’s so good at making fluffies look pitiable.

This is just a suggestion. I don’t like bossing people around, partially because I know I can’t get away with it, but suggestions are always welcome, aren’t they?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure fluffies use 9-volts.

3 Likes

“Wets pway!”
“Nu! NOT wike that”
What a little shit. No one liked that kid growing up, and no one likes a fluffy like that.

5 Likes

I mean, what games can you even play with a fluffy foal? It’s not like I can have a chess match with this thing!

4 Likes

why not? you can even beat it if it gets the rules wrong

6 Likes

~sigh~ Batteries never included.

4 Likes

oh god the way the muscle stretches between the severed leg is fucked

2 Likes

You’d better star with the battery, you wont get poopy then.

Any way, why that upsy is bad? You were grabbed as it is suppose to be, kiddo.

I swear these fluffies can start huuuing if someone didnt look at them properly.

1 Like

Poor little foal.

Now good for nothing but sausage or composting.

Hmm. Sausage.

2 Likes

AA battery is the perfect size for fluffy anal insertion! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes