Brothers, Last Day Part 1 (By NovaUmbra)

Sadly, harsh truths await for some…

113 Likes

Onto the sales floor / sorting room with them.

5 Likes

I think it may be worse than that. The brown one said fluffy. Singular. Meaning only when she looks at him.

13 Likes

Short and cruel is the life of the poopy baby.

6 Likes

They let the milkbag keep her eyes instead of blinding her? Place must be run by sadists or something. Either way I’m here for it, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

7 Likes

I mean, they could be eyeless and just face the direction of ‘sounds’ and give off tears.

But this would assume they’re not deafened as well.

3 Likes

They have eyes, no talking cause of the feed tube tho.

4 Likes

I’d let them keep their eyes. Because I’m a sadist.
I’d also let them keep their tongues and only put in the feeding tube when they need to eat. But I’d put a special muzzle on them with a microphone so only I could hear what they’re saying.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fluffies suffering is pleasant.

1 Like

Mummuh should be forced to watch as her bestest foal is ground up alive and mixed with her liquid nutrient to feed back to her. Just to make a point that they are all meaningless lumps of flesh and completely expendable. And besides the look of horror will be fun.

2 Likes

Litter pal conversion obviously.

1 Like

IDK he’s a potentially sellable shade of brown, if he doesn’t move in time then he gets shipped off to PalCo to be a component in whatever deranged “fluffy as object” line needs fresh colts or fillies for modification.

2 Likes