Brown Mummah and babbehs by Z05

Well, another mummah drawing, this time an poopie one.
Part of my headcanon its that brown fluffies have better behavior and turn out to be better pets than the brightly colored fluffies.

95 Likes

This is the sort of thing I always get confused by with some fluffy canons. Like, I know it’s inherently this sort of dystopian fucked up world where money trumps all for fluffies to even exist, but the way people value them almost seems comically binary sometimes. I appreciate when people show that the darker colored ones would just make better pets in general because of their socialization lmao.

12 Likes

Amazing marketing idea! Take brow foals, and put them with typical horrid “good colored” Fluffies. Brown foals get mistreated and abused. Train them up a bit on how to be a “good fluffy,” Put them on display with the rainbow-colored fluffies in the same pen, get the sympathy sales!

3 Likes

The little snoots!! I wanna boop em.

1 Like

So without the abuse they would end up as horribly as the others? So the abuse is good? :smile:

3 Likes

The fluffy mama reminds me of hot coco

I believe that’s part of why it is as it is really. Because people are dumb and they think “Bright colour and good colour is good. Brown and dull colour bad, lol.” Whilst I do like my hugbox and browns getting a happy ending. I think the reason its comically binary is because its supposed to reflect on how a lot of people in reality are dumb and binary, a you have value or you have none type thing. The stupidity and sterotypicalness of the people is a reflection of people IRL to a degree. At least that’s the way I’ve always viewed it, So yeah, That’s why it is as it is.

2 Likes

Same i like to think all fluffies can be good or bad pets regardless of color, but yea poopie fluffies may be better behave due to them being treated poorly in the past

3 Likes

I always liked brown ones not because I feel bad for them but mostly cuz they remind me of actual animals more than the multi-colored ones. Don’t get me wrong. I love me some purple and blue fluffies

2 Likes

Comparto la misma opiniĂłn. Los fluffies de color pardo u oscuro son mucho mejores que los de colores brillantes, son mas resistentes a la naturaleza, aguantan mejor las enfermedades y suelen ser mejor educados y obedientes. Dato curioso: Los Fluffies de este color tienen mayor chance de tener crĂ­as alicornio, y de colores muy raros, resulta bastante irĂłnico.

-English

I share the same opinion. Brown or dark colored fluffies are much better than those with bright colors, they are more resistant to nature, they tolerate diseases better and are usually better educated and obedient. Fun fact: Fluffies of this color have a greater chance of having alicorn babies, and of very rare colors, it is quite ironic

1 Like

I am one of them. I like the darker/duller colors on these little weirdos.

Aww what a cute Mummah! I really like the brown fluffies, and there would definitely a demographic for them. I can imagine horse girls being ecstatic with one.

2 Likes

For me, behavior trumps color. “Natural”, “poopie”, or “technicolor”, I’ll accept them if they’re good and reject them if they’re bad. End of story.

4 Likes

I remember an artist did a comic about 2 homeless brown fluffies being adopted by a homeless man who ended up discovering purebred brown fluffies have a higher chance producing rare color and alicorn babies and due to making profit off the babies ended up no longer homeless and created a study of how alicorn dna is linked to brown fluffies. Personally I love that canon. The least desired actually have treasure within. I even remember one comic where a rare colored fluffy produced nothing but brown babies.

3 Likes

Urge to commission rises

1 Like

I remember that comic “The path to poopie paradise” By: Neku-Chan
I like the idea, that “Poopie” Fluffies can have that function in the head canon, and not just be the dark humor relief i any story that they involved, and well, also that put the irony in this

1 Like

Yeah you right. But why in any story,the “poopie” fluffies" have a better behavior that technicolor? of course not in general cuz’ anybody knows not all the colored fluffies are a piece of shit, and the “poopie” fluffies that made to be the victim of their own kin, and good material to make Justice-box, or in any cases Sad-Box stories

1 Like

In my headcanon, browns have a lower risk of developing smarty syndrome, which is why they were used as the base for creating novafluffies. However, I emphasize that this is only my headcanon.

2 Likes

In deed, when a brown(or any dark color) fluffy become to Smarty they are knowed like a “Good Smarty” a phenomenon that’s very rare to happend, but even happend to stallions with bright colors, and even with alicorns this ocurrs, but is most common with the “Poopie Fluffies” that can achieve become smarty. They can teach to the other memebers of the herd how to survive, and teach to the other stallions of the herd, to defend the mares and the foals, with the leadership of a good smarty, a fluffy herd can learn how to find food, and how important its learn to eat forage in the nature, and most important a good smarty teach to the mares, that all the babies are good babies, it’s not segregation for the color of the fur, and if a mare have “Bitch-mare syndrome” and have a “Bestest Babbeh” This proceed to exile this mare.

They are many comics that represents well the “Good Smarties” you can use that

2 Likes

A very solid argument

2 Likes