Brownie Farm (by Booperino)

Of enfie pals $10 or $15. Lol.

This was sweet.

3 Likes

I love how the mother fluffy just don’t give a shit about herself getting adopted, she just wants whats best for her baby. For fluffies, I see too many bratty momma’s, now dis… its cute.

10 Likes

Booperino…
I see what your trying to do…
I agree that brown fluffies are equal to rainbow colored fluffies, but I will still bash their brains if one becomes a smrty-ass, a foal enfer, of just becomes a complete dipshit, that´s all…

4 Likes

At least he’s gonna castrate them so they won’t pass their genes, right?
Right?

1 Like

fair enough lol

2 Likes

iunno maybe :shrug: i didnt put much thought into this one, just wanted to make a wholesome strip lol

4 Likes

Wonderful Concept!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Love the ending and that cute greeting :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This is so wholesome it spiked my blood sugar.

3 Likes

What about the pillowed fluffy? How does he take care of them?

1 Like

pillowed ones are taken care of indoors mostly but are allowed to play outdoors wtih the others once a day to receive huggies and play simple games that dont require physicallity

3 Likes

Every single one of your posts I’m like
And I still never expect the hugbox twist (love them)

2 Likes

xD i’m glad to subvert your expectations!

3 Likes

It’s refreshing and wholesome EVERYTIME. And ur style is so cute it fits perfectly.

2 Likes

I’m just a sucker for happy endings, what can i say ^^
And thanks, i actually was a bit inspired by your art style Doodle Study (by Booperino) before this one my fluffys were more potato-ish looking XD

2 Likes

Potatoes are also good, but oh my gosh I’m glad u were inspired! I’m just a simple bean drawing fat ponies ;;

But yes that’s why all my stories have ended happily ( for the good characters ). Just can’t do abuse endings.

3 Likes

same, even writing abuse backstories and such i feel a bit icky afterwards lol

1 Like

I feel that. I can read them, but for some reason I get WAYYY too attached to my characters and can’t write abuse for them dbdbdbd (unless I purposely make them the villain but even then I can’t do detailed)

Like if anyone so much as TOUCHED my baby smores too roughly I would scream.

2 Likes

lol mood, id hate to see abuse art with my characters lol. Good thing this site people are pretty chill and considerate about other peoples OCs

2 Likes

They are literally so great, I agree. They’re very respectful!!

1 Like