Brownie Farm (by Booperino)

Inspired by the idea of Example Fluffies ive seen on 'Cited Poopies Throws A Wrench In Adoption Pt. 3 (Jem Mace)
And a sorta sequel to Cookie Clicker (by Booperino) and Niche Fluffys (by Booperino)

The old man is the dad of Cookie Clicker’s owner, they have their own farm for “bad colored fluffys” cause they find their more natural color pleasant and they treat them very well.
They also make a lil money on the side by opening the farm to the public on weekends as a petting zoo.

56 Likes

Yes, this would absolutely be me as a fluffy owner if they were real.

16 Likes

Also, as “Example” fluffies I would teach them proper behavior and treat them as good fluffies should be treated to show other fluffies an ‘example’ of what good fluffies are.

11 Likes

Nice subversion lol

6 Likes

I can see good example fluffies being hired for good money! Good Example comes over for a week, shows off good manners, gets a little spoiled with rewards to motivate the pupil to follow the example.

8 Likes

That would be a series I would love to read. Especially considering all the perspectives that can be done on the same event.

4 Likes

Ha, me in the future. “Rescuing” the unwanted.

4 Likes

Of enfie pals $10 or $15. Lol.

This was sweet.

3 Likes

I love how the mother fluffy just don’t give a shit about herself getting adopted, she just wants whats best for her baby. For fluffies, I see too many bratty momma’s, now dis… its cute.

10 Likes

Booperino…
I see what your trying to do…
I agree that brown fluffies are equal to rainbow colored fluffies, but I will still bash their brains if one becomes a smrty-ass, a foal enfer, of just becomes a complete dipshit, that´s all…

4 Likes

At least he’s gonna castrate them so they won’t pass their genes, right?
Right?

1 Like

fair enough lol

2 Likes

iunno maybe :shrug: i didnt put much thought into this one, just wanted to make a wholesome strip lol

4 Likes

Wonderful Concept!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Love the ending and that cute greeting :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This is so wholesome it spiked my blood sugar.

3 Likes

What about the pillowed fluffy? How does he take care of them?

1 Like

pillowed ones are taken care of indoors mostly but are allowed to play outdoors wtih the others once a day to receive huggies and play simple games that dont require physicallity

3 Likes

Every single one of your posts I’m like
And I still never expect the hugbox twist (love them)

2 Likes

xD i’m glad to subvert your expectations!

3 Likes