'Cited Poopies Throws A Wrench In Adoption Pt. 3 (Jem Mace)

Part 1
Part 2

60 Likes

I mean… I still feel bad that you got fucked over for something outside of your control.

But that doesn’t excuse the racism

5 Likes

Racism? What?

1 Like

“Fwuffy am betta den dum meh poopie Fluffies.”

No you’re not, Brown Isn’t Bad.

10 Likes

So those in chains are for him to bent his frustration as the manager suggested…man good luck fluffies your innocence will soon stain with blood and horror

Dunno if that adopted purpled hair is being a total prick bout arguing on the poopie fluffies the new owner bought.

Now left due to his minor flaw of shittin when excited.

3 Likes

I will say, my interpretation was that since she hadn’t even considered color differences being important until she heard the guy mention hating them, that this is more meant to show how quickly they’ll internalize shit.

Idk, pretty stoned, could be wrong.

5 Likes

Well that doesn’t bode well for the light purple one we were rooting for.
Those other four can die in industrial grinder that’s on fire or something.

2 Likes

The Poopie Fluffy Parade was a Nice touch, agonizing torture for a fluffy, But I really liked the idea of putting trigonometry as your train of thought.

Really love the story, but tell me, will we see the end of ´cited fluffy, or the house of “new daddeh”?
Thank you.

2 Likes

It is super sad how excited those brown fluffies are to get adopted.

Good work!

3 Likes

i feel so bad for those example fluffys :cry: …does give idea for a story though if you don’t mind me borrowing the concept of brown fluffys being sold just to be example fluffys

2 Likes

I want a glimpse of the owner and the brown fluffies.

3 Likes

Its not an original concept, so you wont be “borrowing” it. Go for it

2 Likes

That was left seems better than be a punching bag yet he still might end up the incinerator better than beaten black n blue.

3 Likes

I would name the new fluffy “wild berry” and the incontenant fluffy “huckleberry”

I have a plan for an ending. Probably another two parts.

1 Like

Go for it

1 Like

Really enjoyed these 3!

1 Like

Sooo a defective unit goesssssssss-picks up fluffy-
Siff-fwuffy nu nu-
Why they go to the incinerator of course-

2 Likes

Well it’s hard for the fluffy, but if it can’t hold his shit now it definitely doesn’t gonna hold it in the future.