Cookie Clicker (by Booperino)

A sorta prequel/redesign of one of my older pics Niche Fluffys (by Booperino)
The breeder got Number 3 from an auction, she had nice colors, well behaved, he paid a pretty high price for her actually.
Turns out the pink is recessive, so shes very likely to have “bad” colored fluffies.
But as stated in Niche Fluffies, there is a market for these kinda fluffys! So what others would call a shit factory, her owner sees her as a Cookie Factory, thus her new name :slight_smile:

55 Likes

In-universe fluffy influencers with a pro techno colored advertising contract disliked that

8 Likes

influencers with fluffys sound like an obnoxious nightmare, considering what some influencers do to their irl pets x.x’

9 Likes

my headcanon is a capitalist hellscape where hasbio is pulling every dirty trick to get more money out of everything. From selling overpriced toys and litter, to driving people into buying abuse devices from their sister company using non-stop annoying ads. Obnoxious influencers are a major players in this money sucking game

9 Likes

I think I got a name for her…

You mean “Shit fa…”

Cookie Clicker

Oh. You got me on the first half.

7 Likes

glad to subvert your expectations :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

influence me to get irrationally angry

1 Like

funnily enough, i was just playing cookie clicker. my primate brain loves seeing the funny number go up

4 Likes

That’s honestly a funny name. Cookie Clicker. Much better than shit factory.

4 Likes

That went better than expected! :laughing:

3 Likes

you mean Disneyworld?

4 Likes

DisneyWorldwide Disneyworld

3 Likes

sounds like Midgar

3 Likes

you missed the chance to say disneyworldwide smh

3 Likes

No I didn’t :eyes:

3 Likes

dang it, i shoulda have screencaped when i had the chance!

3 Likes

Looks like she grown her mane now from the first art you did. 3rd litter and damn her miwkie place gotten bigger , more milk for babbehs :+1:

3 Likes

Its more that i didnt use to draw manes back when i started drawing fluffys lol, even Chonky now got a pink mane when before she was a mostly blue potato lol

3 Likes

She’s more pretty now :heart_eyes:

2 Likes