"Brownie's Story" (FB ID: 24524, 24535, 24542, 24585, 24595, 24712, 24726, 24918, 25712) (By wolfram_sparks)

Looking at the setup, it looks like a basement/garage breeding operation. The guy seems to be an amateur, seeing how he has pillowed mares strapped to the wall where the fall for the foals being birthed could kill or damage them. Not sure about the other fluffies, he could be running a budget daycare or shelter, so this must be a side hustle he came up with to make money, but he’s too lazy to put in much effort.

8 Likes

I’d certainly agree that it’s cheap basement/garage breeding side hustle. Not much spent and he probably goes through tons of pillowed mares in the hopes of having Alicorns or nice colors (if they’re worth anything in that headcanon.)

2 Likes

Well I guess at least everyone gets punishments for doing bad things.

To be fair, fluffy are far more prone to emotions than people.

Too bad, she must be one of the smartest fluffies out there. if it had worked better they would have managed to create a whole squad of fluffy testers

Peridot might be the prettiest fluffy I’ve ever seen. Avocado is cute but Peridot? Cuter!

That mare there? It cannibalises babbehs.
Nobel prize moment! What if we… GIVE HER TUMMEH BABBEHS!?
What could go wrong?

Brownie deserves all that suffering and more. The moment she saw the soon mummahs hanging helplessly from the ceilihg she did not care anymore about babbehs or being a mummah herself. She just wanted to keep her weggies. What a selfish bitch. Not only she is ugly on the outside but in the inside too.

1 Like