"Brownie's Story" (FB ID: 24524, 24535, 24542, 24585, 24595, 24712, 24726, 24918, 25712) (By wolfram_sparks)

24524 - abuse artist-wolfram_sparks babbeh brat brownie's_story foal impending_abuse original_art safe series

24535 - abuse amputee artist-wolfram_sparks brownie's_story comic impending_abuse original_art questionable series soon_mummah

24542 - abuse artist-wolfram_sparks brownie's_story comic nanny original_art psychological_abuse questionable ugly ugly_colors

24585 - abuse amputee artist-wolfram_sparks birth breeder brownie's_story comic foal original_art questionable ugly

24595 - abuse amputee artist-wolfram_sparks breeder brownie's_story comic foal foals milkies newborn original_art psychological_abuse sad sadbox safe ugly

24712 - abuse artist-wolfram_sparks brownie's_story comic dream eat_aww_da_bwockies! flashback impending_abuse original_art psychological_abuse questionable sad sadbox ugly wolfram_sparks

24726 - abuse artist-wolfram_sparks blood brownie's_story cannibalism comic crying death eat_aww_da_babbehs! eaten_alive explicit foal foaldeath original_art sad sadbox tears

24918 - artist-wolfram_sparks brownie's_story cannibalism comic crying eat_aww_da_babbehs! impending_abuse original_art questionable tears

188 Likes

story was alright untill this ending, it feel too abrupt and outta nowhere “welp you ate a baby, now imma rape you” mean-for-meanness-sake

Otherwise i understand the punishment and the breeder logic (harsh but understandable) but the other fluffys quick trigger just feel like “lets make brownie miserable cause fuck you thats why” and that is just cheap

47 Likes

True, I wouldn’t fuck someone who just regurgitated a skeleton and admitted to eat babies.
Sorry hoofies would’ve made more sense.

24 Likes

Does Lemon raping Brownie and likely giving her babies mean there’s a chance for redemption, allowing Brownie to use the love she has for Lemon and their foals to be a better Fluffy?

No, this is a Wolfram comic, chances are Brownie would be forced to eat her own kids as well

22 Likes

she would eat her kids, lose her legs, become a breeding pillow, and be forced to watch whoever raped her find a good home while another fluffy eats her other kids because fuck you thats why

14 Likes

Because Wolfram, that’s why

14 Likes

Thank you for compiling and reposting these, @BKCatharsis
I’m going to hand posession of them over to @wolfram_sparks to make them easier for people to find

6 Likes

If Fluffies had any problem solving ability at all, Brownie would have taken milkies from the soon mummehs and shared with babbeh. But there’s always at least one fluffy with some limited reasoning ability. For the sake of a good abuse story, why not Brownie?

Once the humans solve this by raising the soon mummahs up so she cant do this anymore, Brownie incited a costly, time-consuming, but easily put down fluffy uprising by saying “mean mister make fwuffy eat babbeh,” (which should even be possible for a wolfram fluffy) and died after having been flayed, crucified, and communally pooped on by the surviving Fluffies (those who refused would also be flayed and crucified.)

Vicious, absurd, doomed, and emotionally charged. A perfect Theater of Cruelty in the most literal sense.

5 Likes

A Wolfram classic. Not one of the best but it has all the components of industrial abuse and “fuck toy for being born a fluffy”.

3 Likes

God I can’t get enough of Wolfram’s art style. It’s that perfect blend of cute and pathetic.

5 Likes

Love Wolfram’s art style, but I’ve always had two complaints with this piece. One is that the others didn’t give Brownie time to explain, but that’s understandable because fluffies. The other is that Brownie really should have started with the foal’s head to kill it quickly and with minimal pain.

2 Likes

well, at least she’ll be granted her wish of babies, may end up being forced to eat them too, but she’ll be a mummah

3 Likes

Cool to see this in it’s entirety

poor brownie, just the type of sad I need to feed on…

2 Likes

Not really she ate aet a baby in a fairly safe environment and Fluffys can and will be huge assholes in there social structures. She is a poopie who killed and a baby. Reason enough to even kill.

2 Likes

I think that brownie is spayed.

1 Like

But fluffy does not know what a skeleton and bones are.

2 Likes

Starting from the head sounds logical, but fluffies don’t know crap about logic and problem solving. Most of their learning comes from pain.

2 Likes

Good, all according to plan…it’s also really funny the yellow bastard power cries through the fucking haha. Fuck happy fluffs

2 Likes

Wolfram’s art style is one of my favorites, the fluffies remind me of bear cubs with shaggy hair cuts. They also remind me of shaggy dogs I’d imagine if you had a wolfram fluffy they’d often shed and frequently.

2 Likes