Brutal Animal Attack by:Foxhoarder

A fluffy pony hurt by an absolutely savage animal attack.

171 Likes

Such visceral carnage from one of natures most vicious killers

21 Likes

Poor Toby got mauled beyond repair. This is why foxes are to be feared!

18 Likes

Hahahah awesome! This could be a whole series with different animals destroying the egos of these fluffs

21 Likes

Goddamn. Emotional castration hurts as much as it does physically

14 Likes

who said they animals needed to bite their prey to kill them?

2 Likes

“You don’t wanna eat me?”

GRRRRR

“You wanna break my spirit verbally?”

GROWL

“But you can eat my body to stay alive longer!”

RAWR

“And breaking my will to live wouldn’t benefit you in the fight for survival!”

RUMBLE

“Unless… my suffering is your nourishment”

HOWLS

“Alright jesus do what you gotta do!”

7 Likes

do not let foxhoarder speak at the testicular cancer survivor awareness presentation

22 Likes

Biggest heawt happies :rofl: I like it when they psychologically destroy those little slags

1 Like

What disgusting creatures, so focused on hedonistic procreation even as adolescents.

If only it were possible to make them comprehend the smallness of their own selves.

3 Likes

This is exactly how I imagine foxhoarder to be irl if fluffies were real, and he would be my hero
lmao

6 Likes

This dude is reaching new level of balls pains

2 Likes

Being a fluffy must suck. You get your reproductive rights taken away and lack the higher emotional reasoning necessary to find meaning beyond that crude biological function.

3 Likes

And 9 times out of 10 the disarmed fluffy is subject to copious amounts of ass rape.

4 Likes

Yeah no that’s pretty much guaranteed. Few fluffies meet the reaper with their o-rings intact.

2 Likes

Nature is beautiful

2 Likes

I could see an owl tormenting a runaway domestic fluffy for having forgotten its name by constantly going “Who? Who?”

6 Likes

Ah yes, why bloody carnage when you can leave a permanent psychological and emotional scar that will eat a fluffy from the inside out and make every second of it’s life miserable. Best kind of abuse!

1 Like

Ouch lol

1 Like

Man’s gotta change his whole identity after that one

2 Likes