Bryan Mcknight (by: FallenAngel)

He does love coffee but his pretty chill guy actually why other co-workers welcome him but they dont want be in his bad side. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m thinking more of a self done mute, like, he seldom ever speaks, and everyone assumes he’s deaf. Like LJ Gibbs from NCIS, was my first idea of how Bryan behaves.

1 Like

Usually on first meeting he would just look or stand like Jason Vorhees just to see how newbie react and everyone would laugh if he/she screamed , fallsdown or running screaming bout a “killer”. Basically an initiation .

1 Like

I’m guessing he hates fluffies

Nope he is just doing his job.

1 Like

Abuse Juice.

Yup, in all its simplicity. It was invented by an Abuser, after all. Kinda like Bang but more better, like a Monster clone.

A cruise line for abusers: the Abuse Cruise.

1 Like

His job must be pretty easy, I bet he gives fluffies heart attacks just by existing in their immediate proximity!

1 Like

Not my little weirdo. He lets me feed him, even takes treats right from my hand, but if I try to pet him he growls at me. Crazy fuzzball…

That isn’t mistrust. It’s discomfort. Some animals like a pat on the head and that’s it or don’t like to be touched at all. Had a cat like that. Only let my grandpa feed him and didn’t like anything beyond two pats on the head. It doesn’t mean they hate or doesn’t like you. It’s just they’re more of a loner and don’t like that much affection. They take food from you after all and just growls when you give them too much affection. An untrusting animal will bite and scratch.

1 Like

That sounds like me.

1 Like

He lets my parents pet him AND feed him, although they only give him snacks, all meals come from me. I think my wheelchair might be the problem.

1 Like

It’s a possibility. Not calling your dog dumb, but he may not understand the wheelchair, so it’s scary and evil, chairs aren’t suppose to move.

Yeah, we’re getting help from a trainer to get him used to it little by little.

Nah, it would just be extremely painful, for you of course

He looks a lot like Jagi from Fist of the Northstar

He looks… Hawt. Like Dangerous Daddy Vibes hot

1 Like

This singular character its a Tokyo ghoul Reference.

it doesn’t matter who we are, what matters is our plan.