Bubblegum foals 2. Inspired by u/LothmarIL text post. Drawn in artist kun style. (SillyFilly)

Image 1

The original one, lothmar let me know that the foals themselves were not supposed to look happy as I drew them, but rather, in varying stages of distressed as they were flash frozen for delivery. So I decided to draw a collection of them, unwrapped, in a tin similar to an altoids tin. About 4 into it, I also decided to make them various artists styles too!

I have; @Gr1m1, Mr.McGonagall, artist kun, fluffy foals, carpdime, marcusmaximus, quickhorn and various untitled drawings whose artists I can’t seem to find.

If you could, please help me identify them…

Image 2

Dunno what’s more distressing, the fact the foal is enjoying this, or the idea of where his mouth is!:smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

41 Likes

The second one looks weirdly cute.
“Te-he! Am baww!”

11 Likes

See the ball! Be the ball!:rofl:

6 Likes

I remember reading about this idea some place, nice execution, this is high class weird-box.

5 Likes

There is a chance that you were reading it here

5 Likes

Oh yeah that is it

5 Likes

I used to blow bubbles with gum in church to piss off my Mom. Now I’m imagining me blowing these things into bubbles. She would have probably whooped me for it. :thinking:

5 Likes

Absolutely de-liteful! You’ve really captured the concept perfectly.

4 Likes

Howltoids
The Curiously Loud Candy

9 Likes

“they said i could become anything, so i became a ball”

6 Likes

Bubblefoal~ Lets out excited squeel because they’ve grown so big~ POP

3 Likes

On the reddit my main name was taken so I added an IL at the end.

4 Likes

That’s why I’m “Theoriginallilbrat” on Reddit!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::+1:

3 Likes

POP GOES THE FLUFFY

3 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:indeed!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

one of them looks like carpdime drew it.

2 Likes

Yep! My lil’ tribute to the greatest original fluffy artists!

1 Like