Bubble Foals - By Lothmar

Bubble Foals - Chew chew chew, it’s good for you.

*Open permission granted for Fanart / stories based on the concept *

“That’s the last box, time to set up the display.” I say with a grumble. “Glad im getting paid to test this product line before I launch the infomercial.” I paused sitting on the box next to the stack of boxes as I pause to roll up my sleeves and give my arm a nervous rub. “No, you can do this… You don’t need it.” You say cracking a water bottle and drinking some water instead to take your mind off~ things…

As I unpack the first box I find an array of smaller brown boxes each with colors labeled generically in corporate font. “Glad this isn’t the final packaging, getting army base generic vibes.” I say with a chuckle and I take the store key and begin to unlock the top to pour contents into the bin. With the top open I grab a selection of four of the same color under my arm and pop the first absent mindedly with one hand as I plunge my thumb under the lip and flip it open. I then proceed to dump out the small wrapped pink spheres into the container. With the container mostly full I pause from locking the top and notice a loose wrapped piece that had fallen to the floor.

“Sucks to be you, I need something to take my mind off things…” I say putting a coin in the machine, getting a wrapped piece out before tossing it back in the top, closing and locking the container. “Lets see if im going to be disappointed associating my name with this abomination.” I add as I spin the twists on both ends and reveal a mostly round micro foal curled inward while gripping its tail between its legs along its stomach. It’s fur and mane were pink, ‘Classic’ bubblegum color I think to myself remembering double bubble.

I take a sip of water to ensure my mouth is nice and moist and swallow before popping the micro into my mouth and slowly let it rest on my tongue as I begin to jostle it about ever so slightly as I put away the other colors. A minute into unpacking the blue batch I start hearing a mix off concerned peeping and babbling and open my mouth. “Fank ‘ou fo’ wicky cweanies.” The Foal adds having received enough moisture to awaken from hibernation. Reanimation sequence in effect It had since begun to move and was now standing on my tongue and I looked back at It for a moment in the glass reflection of the candy display.

Bubble foals were a dessert fluffy variant, they all started monochromatic but were raised in batches to a certain point on artificial sweetener/flavoring formula to develop their color and flavor. After they reached this point they were put through a process that put them into a state of suspended animation and dried them all but their last meal and core internals that provided them calories they could live on for months in hibernation and provided a burst of flavor after chewing for a bit. They primarily came in two sizes, chirpy and talkie but you could get the ‘Bubble Fluff’ which was a full on adult micro version since some of the team figured clients might desire a higher level of understanding and communication from their chew toys / victims. Those were in a separate stand alone dispenser and the color you got was random. These fluffies were not designed to be raised properly~ though hasbio produces a specialty nutrigel for its breeding stock that could be ordered if someone was feeling eccentric enough.

“Su many sweepy fwiends…” The foal added stepping closer to the edge of your tongue as it saw the full container of blue raspberry bubble foals in their ‘blankie’ wrappers. The foal nearly lost its balance and began to fall forward but I quickly flick my tongue forward and under before pulled it back as I closed my mouth. The foal continued to mutter inside your mouth “Fank ‘ou fo’ wickie huggies mistah buh babbeh not fo’ mouthies. Can pway wiff othah babbies?" I secure the foal in place between my front teeth for a moment.

I gargle a half hearted “Moe~” as I part my lips ever so slightly as I move on to the Lemon flavored container.

“Cawefuw mistah, teethies huggies too hawd. Babbeh nu am fo’ nummies, babbeh am fo’ chewies an’ fun.” I chuckled a little at the slightly contradictory instincts. It seems the next batch might need a little tweaking since the bubble foals seemed to have a fear of being eaten and this clashed with their programmed purpose of being chewed to played with in such a fashion. At least it indicated it wasn’t supposed to be swallowed like actual bubble gum.

The exterior began to give and crack and the chewing began in earnest. “SCREeeeEEEeeeeEEEeee~ WEEeeeeEEEEeeee” The panicking of being chewed suddenly replaced with a thrilled exuberance mid way through as confusion overtook the creature. Might have also been brain damage, as the various features that distinguished it as a fluffy began to vanish and it simply compounded into a mass of slightly wiggling bubble gum. It had taken me about fifteen minutes but I was finally done unloading all the various flavors and colors from Green apple all the way to Root beer. I pause getting the wrapper from my pocket as I stretch the gum over my tongue and begin to blow a bubble. To my surprise I see a smiling face stretch out across as it expands until it finally laughs after a ‘pop’ as its mouth lets go. I take the gum back in and wad it up before I grip the giggling gum from off my tongue and hold it out before me.

The abomination chuckled, a few features starting to slowly reform as I could pick out the eyes and a collapsed snout mouth without teeth. “Again! fwuffie wan pway again!” It added in manic jubilation that would have unnerved you if you hadn’t seen so much shit working for Hasbio’s infomercial division.

“That’s unsettling…” I say with a shrug popping the thing back into my mouth. It’s no Cocaine but it’s certainly a welcome distraction as you’ve been trying to quite. The aberration could likely only survive for a few hours, maybe a day without the specialty feed. Even if you continued to chew it or kept it moistened so that it didn’t dry out and perish that way. Heck im not even certain if it could regain functionality of movement if someone spent the time to remold general features for it, you’d have to test that when you got back to the lab. Might as well let it have fun, at least as long as the flavors last. After returning the keys to the store and heading for the exit I pause and put in another quarter to get a second of standard pink. Prices weren’t fixed but are initially offered low to drum up interest.

“Time to see what happens when you mix pieces…” I say placing the second piece on my tongue and move the chewed one of to the side to slowly begin to partially reshape its head at least to that of a fluffy. As I got in my car and turned the key the second ones eyes opened. “Nyu fwiend?” The first added as I opened my mouth to yawn slightly and heard a panicked “SCReeee!” as the second noticed the mangled first and I laughed and began to chew them both.

Inspired by Foals (Artist Kun)

33 Likes

This is so deliciously evil I almost have no words for it.

Just the idea that they want to be chewed up, only to eventually spend it’s last hours or even minutes wadded into the trash is simultaneously sadistic and hilarious. We need more of these edible fluffies in the future.

(Also, I want a case of cotton candy ones)

8 Likes

If you want more edible fluffy stories of mine.

You could check out ‘Chilie Cheese-fluffy dip’ and while It was never finalized into an actual story / commercial, you might also like my ‘Freezer Foals’ concept textpost.

5 Likes

This setting is pretty original, and horrifying.

Instaliked!

6 Likes

This is incredible. Such a bizarre and unique concept. I want to see the creation process for making these. Oh! Developing a model the survives off of the things in the human mouth could lead to all kinda of horrific stories.

5 Likes

I know what you mean, I want some root beer or lemon ones. Hopefully, they have some with sugar in them, because sugar substitutes sometimes taste terrible with flavorings.

3 Likes

That sounds so horrible omg.

3 Likes

Come on, you cant tell me honestly that this is a ‘Hugbox’ product. xD

2 Likes

Literally chewing a GMO chimera monstrosity, but is worried about ‘Real sugar’ instead of ‘artificial sweetener’ xD

The madlad.

~chuckle~

I laughed at the idea of them serving as ‘Fwossy fwiends’ for herds when wasteful humans inevitably toss them out and they get found by fluffies rooting through the trash. Pushing / pulling themselves in between teeth with the slight mobility they possess in their chewed state in exchange for being chewed so they can remain ~ ‘moist’.

An ingenuitive herd could probably figure out other ways to use these guys as tools probably. Or at least their corpses when they inevitably give up the go.

1 Like

afeb8b979024bec2e3da37e2b312b3780f9b9b881b6b2459697d3a1b31fda39b

1 Like

215c109012af4b553b7fc96338bfe7f38042f5597f7d1b435ba3d5e8bad22526

1 Like

;_; Neither button works.