Bubblegum foals. Inspired by u/LothmarIL text post. Drawn in artist kun style

So basically these lil guys are bubble gum. You play with them by chewing them and blowing bubbles with them. They don’t seem to mind. You gotta read his story in text post I Reddit. These guys have so much potential!:grin::+1::v::heart:

30 Likes

Im Just Lothmar on here. :slight_smile: (it was taken there)

I post my work here as well if you want to link to it.

Bubble Foals - By Lothmar -

Love the art by the way. I did not picture them smiling after being dried / placed in suspended animation. Definitely more appealing then the sad/shocked flash freezing pain expression I pictured. xD

4 Likes

AH THEY’RE So cute!
But with my habit of chewing through a pack of gum in a week I hope they last longer than normal gum.

4 Likes

While they probably wont ‘survive’ longer then the day, you can keep chewing them like normal gum despite this.

We also have a bargain bin of those that dont survive the drying / hibernation process if you’re looking for bulk. They’re basically just somewhat normal gum though at that point with the lack of interaction.

Might have to start selling batches with a flavor dropper of the flavoring/nutrient substance for people interested in maintaining the flavor/keeping the interaction going for a week at a time.

Though the idea of nursing chewed gum gives me the willies. xD

6 Likes

i honestly thought this was some vore for a hot second

would the different colors of foals be different flavors? like grape purple and mint blue?

6 Likes

YAAAAAYYYYY! YOUR HERE!!!

Sorry, couldn’t figure out how to link Reddit stuffs here! So glad you linked it!!!

I’m still trying to figure out how to draw the bubble version of the fluff from your story…

Is it ok if I do more? Guess I shoulda asked before doing the first… I dunno… Is their an unwritten etiquette… Or do people just let things fly here…:thinking:

Honest question…:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Also… What happens if you spit them out or stick them under a desk/chair?

So love this idea!:grin::+1:

4 Likes

If they kept talking that would be creepy af hearing disembodied voices only to find a gum fluffy.

4 Likes

I know right! You couldn’t tell them from a regular foal as they both hide under park benches! Ooooooo many much head cannons!!! Glee!

5 Likes

OR Worse a regular foal glued to the bottom of a park bench with several bubble gum fluffies.

5 Likes

Most people let things fly as long as you put it in fanart.

I try and usually tag my works with open permissions to use my concepts for other stories/fanarts though so you’re perfectly fine.

Think I missed it before going to bed and added it the next day after I noticed your response.

As for the bubble, im guessing you could do it one of two ways.

1: Just a general round bubble with a jellen esque smile because as soon as it opens its mouth it pops… Maybe draw a slight circle/oval around the smile to show a muzzle should be there but it’s stretched due to becoming a bubble.

2: A bubble that expands a head out of the bubble like when bubble gum warps and a secondary bubble expands off the first…

At least thats kind of what I picture from my experience with chewing gum. But I dont doo art so pinch of salt~ Have fun with it.

3 Likes

Now I’m picturing that… The nightmare it would be for the real foal, covered in these squished mushed, deformed bodies of these horrifying creatures that look like it but aren’t… All crying, “nyu fren” and “why nu pray wit fwuffy no moa”!?

4 Likes

Their voices, slowly getting weaker as they dry out. Until they’re not but a raspy series of ‘Nuu fwiend?’ / ‘hewp fwuffy~’ etc.

4 Likes

Dumb foal / fluffy swallows a bit of bubble fluff (or eats one entirely) and it becomes a blockage that begs for help inside their bowels while slowly killing them. XD

Maybe comes out at the very end when they die like a poop water baloon.

3 Likes

Yasssss! Gotta draw now… But not till I get home!.. 12 hour shift…

And as far as any of my stuff…

I friggin love people fanning my stuff! I would love to see people use my play dough foals!!! Too cool!!!

3 Likes

It goes from normal fluffy speech to. “nuu fwiend pwease kill fwuffy.

4 Likes

Yeah I kind of pictured accidentally giving these guys similiar properties when I talked about molding them post taking them out of the mouth ; at the drawback of if they dry out they die. xD

3 Likes

Also, the terrified freeze dry… That will be next… I feel inspired for some horror now!!! And I’ve never done horror!!!

Should I still do artist kun style since that’s what inspired you?

3 Likes

Ok… I’ll be back after rounds… This is fun stuff!

3 Likes

Yup, detailed in the story.

Full array of gum-tastic flavors.

ie - Purple Grape ; Blue - blue raspberry ; Brown rootbeer ; yellow - lemon ; etc etc.

2 Likes