Clay Fluffies (InfraredTurbine)

3 Likes

Is this some kink art commission? Or is this one of those “I’m 14 years old and this is how I got this weird fetish” Spongebob episodes?

2 Likes

Worse, this is the ending to a real episode of Spongebob. They had an era of gross out shit and it was awful

2 Likes

It may be the closest thing there is to creating a Jellenheimer

(google traductor)

1 Like

Turbine is entering his surrealism phase and I am so here for it.

5 Likes

That clay dildo fluffy is gonna do double duty as a clay fluffy fleshlight

3 Likes

Now you can abuse Fluffies without having to clean up any blood afterwards.

2 Likes

Hilarious. And the PS was even funnier. Lol

reminds of my gum fluffies. :slight_smile: Aka, Bubble Foals.

1 Like

Definitely want to mash lots of them together.

How horrifying/hilarious would a clay soon-mummah surprise be? Having to physically dig the foals out to see what colours you get, then using them to augment the mummah or just smush them all back in again.

Flattening chirpies in front of her over and over until she just has one wailing ball of grey baby homunculus!

3 Likes

Hmm, wonder if they’ll improve it with a ‘shape-metal’ effect. Like, it’s flexible instead of claylike, and then when you want to reset it you just put it in lukewarm water.

1 Like

These seem kinda fun. Do they feel pain?

1 Like

But its a good eldritch horror idea, imagine throwing these into the sewer and they all merge into one slimy thing that haunts the tunnels.

1 Like

Fwuffy namesie am Stwetch Awmswomg? Gasp! Fwuffy wuv nyu namesie!!!

If you squish too much some parts of their bodies, yes
for ex: Squish its brain and it will die
squish its eye or intern organs and it will start to feel pain until it’s in the right place

2 Likes

I think “putty fluffy” is a better name

If you roll them over and over again in your hands, does they turn dark brown? Also can you cut them and fuse them with other clay fluffies without them dying?

Now I’m remembering Something*Positive’s Choo-Choo Bear the boneless cat.

1 Like

Oh hell, that’s a blast from the past. Choo-Choo Bear would enjoy playing with these.

You could smash a bunch of these together to make a fluffy The Thing

1 Like