Clay Fluffies (InfraredTurbine)

I had this unholly idea other day and now you have to see it too.

I personally don’t like these types of fluffies where they go way way beyond the original idea, in an explained ways, so I just hope you can have fun while looking at this xD

Ps

Reason why it still being sold

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

82 Likes

I mean any fluffy can bend like that if you want 'em too

You just need some determination and creativity!

13 Likes

“Sir, I understand the appeal of a living ball of clay. But why did we use a Fluffy as the base model? Especially knowing that they put such emphasis on their appearances.”

“The answer’s two-fold Jenkins. Firstly the abuse market loves them, making a Fluffy depressed without physical violence is a goldmine for those people, and there’s no shortages of abnormal and fucked up ways they can make Clay-Fluffies look.”

“And the second reason sir?”

“Fluffy DNA is already chimera’ed to fuck. It was cheaper to use them and mark them as a tax write off”

18 Likes

I want five so I can clump them together into a one big crying, whimpering abomination

10 Likes

“It’s very slowly coming this way!” DRR DRR DRR

1 Like

Why throw it away? Do they stop talking after a while?

1 Like

it dies after 2 weeks like stated in the post

3 Likes

After a point it ends up as a homogenous blob and there’s not much more to do to it.

1 Like

I mean after just one day.

1 Like

Added extra stuff to the post

I’ll get like five and mash them together to make an amorphous gray blob of suffering

3 Likes

Not really that different from a golem…

1 Like

3 Likes

Is this some kink art commission? Or is this one of those “I’m 14 years old and this is how I got this weird fetish” Spongebob episodes?

2 Likes

Worse, this is the ending to a real episode of Spongebob. They had an era of gross out shit and it was awful

2 Likes

It may be the closest thing there is to creating a Jellenheimer

(google traductor)

1 Like

Turbine is entering his surrealism phase and I am so here for it.

5 Likes

That clay dildo fluffy is gonna do double duty as a clay fluffy fleshlight

3 Likes

Now you can abuse Fluffies without having to clean up any blood afterwards.

2 Likes

Hilarious. And the PS was even funnier. Lol