Bubbles in a suit. (Russian hugbox week) (by: artist-kun)

13025 - artist_artist-kun hugbox hugs russian_hugbox_week safe

68 Likes

Then he pours water on the suit and it cartoonishly shrinks until his head pops off.

11 Likes

sorry m8, we can’t do that. it’s hugbox week

8 Likes

Is that why people are suddenly attacking me?!

1 Like

Yeah. Have you read the rules?

2 Likes

Well, not because it’s actually a hugbox week, but because in order to prevent the box harassment, murderboners on hugbox posts and ascendance of moral dominance on abuse posts are forbidden

6 Likes

We’ll go ahead and make that statement colorful so it’s more noticable.

4 Likes

i’ll not to be more aware of that spell

2 Likes

I always thought Russian Hugbox was code for a specific flavor of abuse. Like “the Ruskies are so brutal with fluffies that their hugbox makes our abuse look sugar and rainbows”. The Russians always seemed so brutal on the booru, I didn’t realize there were hugboxers from over there :sweat_smile:

Well, you learn something new everyday.

3 Likes

Heehee… I like the tiny little bowtie :relaxed:
A dapper floof. :hugs:

3 Likes

Handsome fluff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those wacky Reddit kids reeeing at every thing

3 Likes

yes, that’s why we have that rule. i mean, why create something when there is a horde of people who reeeee at you over your genre preference? kinda stupid

2 Likes

It’s a stupid rule but Reddit is a place for children and children’s opinions are not worth hearing

2 Likes

you never know what opinion is worth hearing without hearing it first

1 Like

Apparently you do you even have a rule to not hear opinions

2 Likes

I think it’s a brief period of respite, to lull fluffies into a feeling of happiness and security, then it’s back to business as usual.

2 Likes

I love the positive spin daddy gives his suit. Instant love and appreciation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I NEED MORE BUBBLES IN THE SUIT

1 Like

Oh my god that’s so cute.