Bumble the Sensitive (FoH Tribute) [By: Jejjick]

To be fair I’d blame the teacher more for this. They decided to get a pet for the class, and specifically opted for one with special needs, thinking ‘yeah a bunch of hyperactive moron children will take care of it properly, no worries’.

Kids are kids, they’re assholes but they’re still learning how to be actual people. The teacher is an adult who made this deliberate choice by themselves. The blame rests upon their head.

Fluffies annoy me by default but in this case I’m on Bumble’s side, poor little fucker.

13 Likes

I really feel bad for Bumble; SBS fluffies are always treated in the worst way, too much unjustified hate. Just when I thought he could have a happy life, some spoiled kids ruined everything. (I know firsthand what it’s like to be treated like trash in school, and I understand that this is a fictional character.) But seriously, I would like to see a better ending.

10 Likes

Maybe if the kids are like, 4.

I’m with you there. Poor little guy

1 Like

This just makes me sad. Like really sad. SadBOX even

2 Likes

From the happiest fluffy ebah seen on the first panel to the complete opposite the next…the weird allure fluffies have…

Did you came across Foxhoarder yet?
Literal Sadbox (part 1 of 4) by: Foxhoarder - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

5 Likes

Sensitive Babbehs are only good for one thing. Torturing to death.

7 Likes

That comic is what got me into fluffies

3 Likes

let him get all snuggly with his stupid ripped up, shit stained bwankie in the bin.

10 Likes

Yeah. Just dunk him down head first into the bin

That’ll show him for being a crybaby

6 Likes

For a moment i saw badly the tongue and thought that the kids ripped one arm and it was showing the one xD
well shame on the teacher for assuming kids would know how to threat a sensitive fluffy
i dont think they are bad pets,if anything they have the bests aspects of a fluffy with no drawbacks except that they can only be trained in the most basic aspects

5 Likes

Poor little baby. Kids fucking suck.

5 Likes

So would searing his mouth or cutting the vocal cords.

This is premium suffering, exploiting their programmed infantile mindset. I love it. Sic semper fluffy.

4 Likes

Truly the epitome of the fluffy experience

9 Likes

Moral of the story: kids suck lmao

5 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Get him a new blanket that looks like the original, he won’t know the difference and it’ll make him happy. Just don’t let the stupid kids touch it.

5 Likes

Love the first panel and his chonkiness, sadly being a sensitive baby all will do with chrip even scream nonstop can be stressful and anyone can snap from it.

4 Likes

Nah bud it’s trash turn it into trash

4 Likes

Make the class surrender the little guy to a better owner who’s not a moron.

3 Likes