Bumble the Sensitive (FoH Tribute) [By: Jejjick]

Tribute to the Folly of Hope series by @infraredturbine.

170 Likes

Not where I expected it to go. I thought it would be some adult intentionally abusing a SBS fluffy. I like it.
The teacher should just give him the blanket scraps if he wants them, though. Might shut him up.

32 Likes

Fuck man.

This hurts cause the teacher was clearly trying to do something nice but kids are a bunch of little fucking assholes who saw something ‘different’ and went to not only immediately bully it, but actively traumatise it’s safe-space.

Get the little guys outta there, he’s not cut out for this Lord of The Flies bullshit.

53 Likes

Turn the blanket into a bracelet or necklace or part of a new quilt if you care about him. If not, idk, burn them in a fire and see if he tries to crawl into the fire.

16 Likes

Fuck it, if he’s on offer I’ll adopt him, I got an idea I could use him for.

17 Likes

Unfortunately for Bumble, I have a follow-up planned to show his ultimate fate.

27 Likes

Do tell, im curious.

5 Likes

Fair enough, figured I’d ask just in case

9 Likes

poor bumble, baby did everything right and kids still fucked it up. poor thing
Wonderful art! i wub it!

13 Likes

I was going to give him to Tara Mongola, basically use his helplessness to break away at her traumatic hatred to the point of being forced to help him survive and then slowly for his devotion to her as his new mummah to remind her that Fluffies are supposed to be creatures of love.

It’s a roundabout way of trying to save one of the Mongolas from damnation and break the cycle of toxic influences the family has.

14 Likes

Unorthodox but a symbiotic solution… i like it.

4 Likes

Having worked with kids, this is what would probably happen sadly enough.

And would Tara and an S.B.S fluff follow Oblitteration or resign it to non Canon and be after Anihillation ?

5 Likes

What a fat fuck.

7 Likes

Obliteration likely isn’t to continue, I did have a similar idea of Tara’s hatred causing her emotional harm and learning to get over that but it’s been long enough that I’ve lost the thread.

The SBS foal would’ve come after Annihilation, long enough that Coco and her foals weren’t there anymore.

7 Likes

Fucking disgusting happy little bastard deserves whatever horrible fate is coming his way. I hate him with a passion greater than anything I’ve ever felt before. Just looking at his smile in the first panel and his stupid fucking diapie in the second panel makes me want to put my fist through my screen. I would do literally anything to be in the shoes of whoever gets to put an end to his miserable life.

5 Likes

Even without it being Bumble, I think it’s a really good idea. Potentially tricky with the fluffy being non verbal,
But something that would be very interesting to see you explore.

6 Likes

Even if I have to stand before the Lord, I would still argue that an abuse-series about adopting Fluffy its the best idea possible in the entire community. Nothing brings me more joy than these suffering critters who used to live in warmth and comfort, with hope for the best.

6 Likes

Those adoption signs never fail to fuck up someone’s day

14 Likes

As if the universe says “its opposite day”

4 Likes

Yup. Someone clearly put effort in and cared at the shelter and sincerely hoped for the best. And then life just happens in the cruelest possible way.

7 Likes