Bumble the Sensitive (FoH Tribute) [By: Jejjick]

Yeah. Just dunk him down head first into the bin

That’ll show him for being a crybaby

6 Likes

For a moment i saw badly the tongue and thought that the kids ripped one arm and it was showing the one xD
well shame on the teacher for assuming kids would know how to threat a sensitive fluffy
i dont think they are bad pets,if anything they have the bests aspects of a fluffy with no drawbacks except that they can only be trained in the most basic aspects

5 Likes

Poor little baby. Kids fucking suck.

5 Likes

So would searing his mouth or cutting the vocal cords.

This is premium suffering, exploiting their programmed infantile mindset. I love it. Sic semper fluffy.

4 Likes

Truly the epitome of the fluffy experience

9 Likes

Moral of the story: kids suck lmao

5 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Get him a new blanket that looks like the original, he won’t know the difference and it’ll make him happy. Just don’t let the stupid kids touch it.

5 Likes

Love the first panel and his chonkiness, sadly being a sensitive baby all will do with chrip even scream nonstop can be stressful and anyone can snap from it.

4 Likes

Nah bud it’s trash turn it into trash

4 Likes

Make the class surrender the little guy to a better owner who’s not a moron.

3 Likes

Just to put it out there, he will not have a happy ending lmao.

7 Likes

Oh I love this. The joyful set up, the raw cuteness, the heart… and the pure suffering in his shitty little diaper, torn apart from the one thing he loves by nasty little gremlins and a well-meaning but oblivious teacher.

Can’t wait to see how much further downhill this can go.

I challenge you to make it last as long as possible. Killing him quickly is a copout. Only suffering in the limited ways poor Bumble can understand. :black_heart:

8 Likes

He is SBS frankly should be kicked.
SBS and Smarties are the only fluffies Holly is willing to abuse

5 Likes

Awesome work as usual. Please post more often your work is probably the best art in the community. Dragonixa also makes high-quality art but since hers is of a different sort of headcannon i believe yours is the best. The community desperately needs more abuse art from you

3 Likes

Hell, she should have at least set some kind of ground rules with them to prevent something like this.

2 Likes

“for life” is … a very open-ended term.

2 Likes

Ha! Look at this fatass, too bad no one like him anymore fucking obese fuck

5 Likes

So cute!! I’m glad he’s in anguish!

7 Likes

Give him back the shit-stained pieces of his blanket and let him get sick from rolling in them and smearing them all over himself. Then he can die slowly like he deserves and be replaced with a fluffy that’s regular-useless instead of quadruple-useless. At least he’ll be happy because he has his stupid blanket back.

Also, sweet damn he’s obese as fuck.

7 Likes