Bunch of characters and worldbuilding junk (by ButtonBack)

So I drew some things, basically silly character concepts, some headcanon stuff, and other things. People are welcome to draw these guys too.

1. Artemis, an Alicorn stallion Twilight Fluffy. Considered “off-model” in terms of mane six breed types, but is regardless quiet for a fluffy. He probably has an obsession with rocks and stuff. Artemis is nice, however to some he scares others he’s seen as normal.(will probably delve more into why in my headcanon universe fluffies are either scared or chill with Alicorns but in short it’s epigenetic.)

2. Ichigo, an easygoing unicorn who has a show online that teaches foals how to draw (as best as a fluffy can). He’s pretty sociable and he probably likes to draw a lot. His owner didn’t teach him really but loves him to bits.

3. Aside from being able to glide, Pegasi can also use their wings to boost their jumps like chickens. Pegasi will also kind of toss their winged foals so they can attempt flying so there is that too.

4. Last character, Chips and Dips. This conjoined twin fluffy is really quite an anomaly, due to it being extremely rare for foals like them to actually survive to maturity. They’re very high energy for a fluffy, however are also very clumsy. They scare most other Fluffies, due to the clumsiness and the fact they’re conjoined. Their owner shaves down a lot of their fluff and trims their tail mostly for temperature and sanitary reasons, because they have very poor balance.

5. More headcanon fluffy feet, just still figuring it out still.

6. You know those 3D gummies you’d see of Nintendo characters, I feel like in my universe there exists a candy like that that was designed to look like Fluffies however the mold was messed up so they didn’t look much like Fluffies. One thing leads to another and they became a meme and earned the name “Jellenheimers”. Basically the eldritch jellenheimer is not a thing in my universe, but it’s just a candy that was memed to hell and back in my universe

27 Likes

oh i love them!!

1 Like

Thanks! I just enjoy worldbuilding and I want to kind of flesh my idea out a little bit!

2 Likes

Your style is so soft and adorable. #2 is my favorite.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

I LOVE Chips and Dips!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I was trying to make them look like a taco/ nachos I guess.

2 Likes

Chips and Dip are wonderful, and I want them in my home.