bunch of idiots (first fluffy drawing ever.....)

this site layout is very unfamiliar to me so if anything is wrong with this post (especially the tags, i’m a little unsure how exactly to tag this) let me know…

didn’t expect this to be the next thing i get into. i’ve been lurking in this fandom for a while without ever actually participating, but these things are somehow so cute i couldn’t resist drawing them myself

35 Likes

Welcome aboard

3 Likes

Tag as much as you want. The rules arent super strict about tagging. This isnt E621.

Anything will help. I think there is a lore or backstory tag as well.

2 Likes

thanks for letting me know ^___^

Beluga looks pretty. I like how the eyes are covered

2 Likes

Beluga is so cute. I love darker shade with “blue” highlights for fluffys

1 Like

Welcome and great first post.
In Fluffy Image Self-Posting and Fluffy Text Self Posting, you put your name after the title of your art or story.
So in this case, after (first fluffy drawing ever…) you would put :joypony or by joypony.
It makes finding and sorting people’s work far easier.

2 Likes

ty!! he’s my favorite!!

I like how the eyes are covered

you don’t know the horror that rests beyond those bangs

1 Like

ty :)) and same!! i chose it for him because it makes him look like a waterfall dsdhfh

2 Likes

thank youu!! + tysm for telling me that idk how i didnt notice <//3

1 Like

No problem at all. It’s something that even people who have been here a while forget sometimes.

2 Likes

Yup, don’t wanna risk the wrath of The Owl by not having your name in the title~

(@ezpete ) There’s a Character-Intro tag that can be used as well for OC posts; my understanding is Lore is more geared towards hive-canon and Fluffy fandom evolution :martinidrink:

2 Likes