Burnie Hurties vs Headcanon (Battlefluffs) (By: PeppermintParchment)

House Fluffy Burnie Hurties by @Eded_ted vs. Robot Puppy Headcanon by @Reddit-Word_H83r face off in this round of Battle Fluffs!

Who will win? Can the power of electric lasers overcome a robot puppy with nothing but hopping and gumption on his side?!
Vote below!

• Burnie Hurties
  • Headcanon

0 voters

13 Likes

@AMDk7 Battle Fluffy entry.

A R F

1 Like

Somehow the toy puppy won this.

Must have drained the batteries.

1 Like

With this community,I’m not surprised the toy puppy won,hahaha. I had fun drawing Headcanon,he was a nice break from all the tubes on Burnie Hurties.

2 Likes

PeppermintParchment, now there is a name I haven’t heard in years. I wonder if you remember me haha

1 Like

I actually do remember you! I don’t remember the joke behind your name though. It’s been a loooooong time.

1 Like

Back on booru, I always would wait so I could comment as Anonymous-8 lmao, it’s been forever, no didn’t know this place was still functioning!

1 Like

I just found fluffies again in June of this year,so I’m relatively new here as well! Welcome back to the fluffy community!

1 Like

Welcome to you as well, I suppose it’s time I got cranking back on my stories lol, gonna have to read a few and touch up on fluffyspeak again lmao

1 Like