Burning torture with Hot iron for the Mare by Marcus

First page, here !
https://fluffy-community.com/t/special-huggies-and-castration-by-marcus/

And now the sequel. Time for the mare to pay!

Thanks to FluffyCommunity - Fluffies Outside the Box for the hot iron great idea!

Fer rouge4_redimensionner

The story is not finished, I intend to draw a third page. That’s why I didn’t kill her.

88 Likes

See, your “special” friend still gave you babbehs even after he lost his nuts because of you, and you still shat on him. All you had to do was wait and it all would’ve been fine.

I mean, not ‘fine’, you still would’ve lost the kids, but I wouldn’t have suggested the hot-iron if you weren’t such a stuck up little cunt.

9 Likes

Might I suggest selling her as a milkbag. Forced to feed everyone else’s foals whilst knowing it’s her own damn fault she’ll never have her own.

As for the stallion, choke him to death on his own balls, I feel sorry for the little guy for having a poor taste in women but he broke the rules and has to pay. Being able to die is the closest thing to a reward he’s gonna get.

8 Likes

It would be interesting if one of her tummy babbehs survived, but is disfigured and will be tormented and treated like trash just because its mom was greedy.

3 Likes

To say the truth, a survival baby is exactly my next idea! “The life and suffering of the poopy baby”, so yes, he will be tormented and treated like trash!

Citation Might I suggest selling her as a milkbag. Forced to feed everyone else’s foals whilst knowing it’s her own damn fault she’ll never have her own.
As for the stallion, choke him to death on his own balls, I feel sorry for the little guy for having a poor taste in women but he broke the rules and has to pay. Being able to die is the closest thing to a reward he’s gonna get.

I wonder, this idea looks to kind for her. She can’t be enough lucky to feed other babies… She deserves more psychological and physical suffering. Maybe I have an idea. I need to think about it.

4 Likes

Sell her as an enfie toy. Either her womb is too fucked up to ever have foals again, meaning she never has an upside to the constant assault, or her womb is just unfucked enough to bear foals but never to term resulting in endless stillbirths and miscarriages.

If you don’t take the idea then I will. Either way looking forward to the next part.

6 Likes

I like the black and white style against the colorful text and firevrand.
Don’t forget your name after the title.

1 Like

So the burning thing is terminating her pregnancy? If so, did she get knocked up a second time?

1 Like

Actually, I’m thinking about how to draw this idea. Males want babies and destroy her constantly in this objective until she die from their assault…

Now I think about it, the milkbag could work too, her udders tortured and ripped off by babies who want milk… Too many ideas now! Scawy!

I like the black and white style against the colorful text and firevrand.
Don’t forget your name after the title.

Thank you! And yes, the name, the name!

1 Like

Joker Baby

2 Likes

And force her to watch reality TV while doing so.

Inserting a scorching hot iron into her muffhole?
Can anything survive this?!

im more impressed of how the guy can hold that hot metalic stick with it bare hands without buring himself.

If the stupid mare didn’t wanna listen kill the unborn foals.

Nice work.

Page 3! Page 3! Page 3! I need page 3

1 Like

Page 3 when?