But I dont deserve this! (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello every people! I was cleaning out my room and found this old comic tucked away in a corner. Dunno why I hadn’t posted it before, but here it is :grinning:

I hope you all enjoy this! Let me know what you think :blush:

85 Likes

@ that mummah:

good comic, happy for the blue lil one

23 Likes

I love the baby pointing out that milk is just milk
This kid’s got a good head on their shoulders

19 Likes

11 Likes

W-why is sketties in quotes?:fearful:

4 Likes

I have to agree with the mummah tho. Brattiness does not warrant a life of misery and suffering.

But then again, pillowing is something I’d reserve to a really small number of fluffies, so I don’t count.

2 Likes

Don’t worry mumma.
sharpen sharpen sharpen…
You’re not going to be trashies.
sharpen sharpen sharpen sharpen sharpen sharpen…

12 Likes

Well, let’s just say that the mummha ‘donated’ something (or four somethings,) to make the meat sauce for the sketties… hehehe

10 Likes

i feel she crossed the line from brattiness to abusive when she hurt her own child on purpose during her tantrum

(im also not a fan of pillowing as punishment, but in this context it kinda work)

9 Likes

Leggie meat makes for great meat sauce!

4 Likes

Hope the best for the baby, is really smart :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Restraints work just the same, considering that a plastic board with four holes is generally accepted as being an efficient way to completely block a fluffy’s leggies.

Let’s just say pillowing is usually employed as an easy way to convey how the human cares so little about the fluffy, he doesn’t think twice about doing it.

3 Likes

For shame, trying to use the child for your argument to justify undeserved sketties.

1 Like

Blue foal is kind of a lad ngl. A rare, good fluffy for now.

Turning mummahs into milkbags is always a satisfying concept, especially when they’re as shitty as that one.

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha the stupid mare get what she deserves, becoming a milkbag.

2 Likes

Sadly, if she hit her child that hard that quick, my guess is this isn’t the first time she’s done something like this. This time was probably the straw that broke the fluffy’s back for the owner.

2 Likes

Maybe, that’s certainly a possibility.

2 Likes

i love thissss

1 Like

Great style, love it

2 Likes