Butter Pecan and the Vet Pt. 2 (Art by DelishDelay)

Well, the day has finally come. Today’s the day little Butter Pecan gets fixed, and needless to say he’s not very happy about it. Not only that, but his owner didn’t think until now to check how much it would cost. Whoops.

Till then I’ll be thinking of how I can make a Part 3. Maybe he runs away thinking mommah hates him for their little doctor’s visit, or mommah goes broke and is driven insane because of it.

Take care everyone. :heart:

81 Likes

Poor guy. He really wanted his balls.

3 Likes

Makes ya wonder how important it was for him to have babbehs one day. You can never be too careful.

4 Likes

I feel a depression hitting Pecan soon, and I feel his mum ain’t gonna be too thrilled to have her special-little guy turn into a mopey sack of shit.

10 Likes

Go broke? No way. Not sure fluffy neutering would be much.

6 Likes

Too cute. I love your style!

2 Likes

You draw very well and really make me want to work at a fluffy mod (“vet”) office.

And BP can fuck himself–no babies or genitals for shitrats.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Before drawing this I’ve seen that apparently fixes for fluffies are very expensive, so I just kinda ran with it. I mean, I’ll figure out something for part 3, just not sure what yet.

2 Likes

What about… Butter goes lumps obsessed? Like he puts small seeds or stuff ehere his lumps used to be and in debial or tries to de-lump his toy?

2 Likes

Get him some Neuticles ™

2 Likes

https://neuticles.com/

3 Likes

YES! I’ve been waiting for them to turn up in fluffy lore!

Years and years ago, when I was only a chirpy DummehBabbeh, I read a story about a guy who got his chihuahua some Neuticles made for a pibble. (That’s cutesy talk for pit bull.) Apparently, he absolutely dominated the dog park.

4 Likes

Wow. I actually had no idea this was even a thing. This is interesting, I genuinely wonder how I would even be able to incorporate this. Damn lol

1 Like

Hugbox - Pecan’s owner tells him if he behaves himself then his lumps will come back, then she just places them onto him while he sleeps.

Sadbox - Pecan’s owner tells him if he behaves himself then his lumps will come back, but Pecan just spends his days crying and staring at where she keeps the neuticles, wishing for them to come back to him.

Abuse - Pecan’s owner gives him the neuticles, then takes them away again, then puts them back, then takes them away again.

4 Likes

oh man that why you gotta fix them while they are chirpies
cant miss what you never knew you had in the first place

3 Likes

You can always blame vets who claim it’s more expensive because it is harder to castrate a fluffy for a reason they made up

4 Likes

Just give it neuticles and let him try to make babies forever and be a “bad stawwion” because no babies ever come, must not wub special friend etc.

3 Likes

Cheap for males, horrifically expensive & unreliable for females, is a “fun” version.
Of course, vets have to eat, play golf, pay blackmail, etc, just like the rest of us.
So extras such as “special fluffy painkillers”, “fluffspeak bedside manner training”, “non-pillowing restraint equipment”, etc, etc, can all end up being quite the damage.

2 Likes

Poor Butter couldn’t do anything about it. I am looking forward to part 3.

2 Likes

Nice art, very cute! Do you have any tips or pointers for colouring?

2 Likes