Buyer Beware (toofymunstah)

76 Likes

Well ok, Cupcake might not be an exact match to what is advertised, but if their owner hasn’t cleaned out a litterbox in 3 days then they only have themselves to blame.

Like if I bought a car, never filled its petrol tank and then complained to the dealership that the car is broken, they’d laugh in my fucking face.

27 Likes

Lol that’s a downright good fluffy a lesser one would have shit all over the walls.

Hell that’s sketti day behavior right there

14 Likes

I used to work for a boarding/training facility for dogs and had to explain to more than one owner that it’s unreasonable to expect a dog to ‘hold it in’ for 24 hours in a crate.

People can be about as smart as fluffies sometimes lol

16 Likes

There’s a story for you. Someone buys a Fluffy expecting a toy, gets pissed off that the Fluffy keeps complaining about needing food and somewhere to shit, blames the Fluffy for being broken.

14 Likes

That’s the owners fault right there, you can’t buy a living creature, toy or not and expect it to not have bodily needs.

5 Likes

Knowing fluffies that’s the litterbox after the fluffy took one shit.

2 Likes

I really like both styles of Fluffy here! They have really cute and appealing features in different ways. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Does not cleaning the litter box count as mutual punishment? Because man, that hurts you more than the fluffy. holds nose

4 Likes

I wanna hug Cupcake! He’s so fluffy…

2 Likes

Id love the little shit all the same.

1 Like

And sometimes they can be even dumber than fluffies.

Strange but true.

4 Likes

I would be pretty pissed if I was sold a companion but received a fluffy

2 Likes

Had to tell this one liar sire be fair

1 Like

I’m reminded of that park ranger who was explaining why its impossible to make truly bear-proof trash can. “Its because there is a significant overlap between the smartest of bears and the dumbest of people.”

In any case, I prefer the “What you get” fluffy. The advertised one is deep in the uncanny valley for me. That really IS a toy. The real fluffy being imperfect but adorable fluff is perfection. Then again its Christmas time and about half my decorations I bought because they had imperfections, so I guess I just like freaks.

4 Likes

I’ve worked in retail long enough to know how dumb and thoughtless people can be. I’m convinced that if fluffies actually existed, their biggest cause of death wouldn’t be from abuse, but from neglect and carelessness from their owners.

4 Likes

i work in a garage and people will absolutely take their car in complaining that it won’t start bc they don’t realize they need to fill the tank. that is absolutely a thing that people do, i promise lol

1 Like

Oh I don’t deny that people do that and worse.

But they’re still going to get laughed at for buying a car/Fluffy without the knowledge of how to actually take care of one.

2 Likes